How to Win Friends and Influence People

>Charles Manson’s Favorite Book
Should’ve been called, “How to Be an Emotionless Sociopath Who Feigns Genuine Emotion for Personal Gain.”

>Step 1: Pretend to care about people and maybe you’ll get something out of it
Seriously, how do this book get so popular? It reads like Patrick Bateman’s diary.

Attached: 65AAD98D-CB18-4854-B00A-39D3D99BF9DD.jpg (1125x1749, 694.11K)

It helped me, but I'm convinced I'm an undiagnosed autist so I think it just helped me better fake being normal.

Carnegie blew his head off with a shotgun. What does that tell you?

>How to win Frens and shit post

>>Step 1: Pretend to care about people and maybe you’ll get something out of it
>Seriously, how do this book get so popular? It reads like Patrick Bateman’s diary.
True, but you need to understand that most people around you are genuine psychopaths. You need to hide your autistic tendency to demand truth and consistency and go with the flow of everyone lying all the time about literally everything. "You got a new dog? That's so cute! I wish I had a dog. What's his name? Can I see photos?"

>Step 1: Honk Honk

>Step 2: Jannie bans you for 3 days

>It reads like Patrick Bateman’s diary.
Lmao now I have to read it.
I literally have the book on my nightstand, I just haven't picked it up yet.

Also sociopaths are the good guys.
Psychopaths are the ones you have to worry about.

fake news

+1

This is the only book I ve read that made me dumber than I already was

My biggest problem with this book is the stuff that says that you should always be agreeable. Proved a lot to me about why society has so many problems. The number of people who can't handle disagreeability even when it's logical and has defined scope is insane. Probably because these people don't have the quantitative minds to handle the problem's dimensions.

Step 3: HONK HONK!
Step 4: Bump limit

Check out a book called eloquence probably what the elite version of this (I still need to read it)

If nothing else, it's a great title.

>Probably because these people don't have the quantitative minds to handle the problem's dimensions.
aka most people are retards. You can prove beyond reasonable doubt that 2 does not equal 1, and they lose their minds. It's a lot easier to just agree with their stupid shit and then move on as if they never said it.

>Carnegie blew his head off with a shotgun.
That was a rumor, but I believe it. He a was a 5’6” manlet who died poor, and likely high functioning autist.

He probably realized eventually that all human relationships are determined by mutual gain and sexual attraction (even between same-sex heterosexuals). Tall handsome, men respect other tall, handsome men. It’s an unspoken code, although more spoken for women who constantly demean girls they deem uglier than them.
High-functioning autists pick up on this eventually, while normies never introspect enough to think about it.

Your whole life is determine by 70% genetics, and 30% the circumstances of your birth. Anything else is cope.

Attached: 04E934FD-00B4-48B6-8A11-399B4086051F.jpg (1125x850, 952.41K)

Post link, I am interested in this shit

It's the best book anyone could ever read. If you only had one book this is the one.

How so?
Debating people is retarded.
You should never disagree with someone unless you are literally forced to. It's all about your actions at the end of the day. When you agree with trannies that they are valid and beautiful and then you go out to the gym to get jacked and slay pussy afterwards it sends them into a massive meltdown because their NPC minds can't comprehend that you've basically been covertly lying to them for their entire existence.

It's the ultimate "Fuck YOU"

Yeah. Until ignoring the problem is like ignoring the smoke wafting in from the building burning down.
Then, you try to save your fucking life and society, and you're rewarded with being an outcast. It's even at trope that goes back to the Bible, but the sad part is that it's the most accurate description of society.

>Your whole life is determine by 70% genetics, and 30% the circumstances of your birth. Anything else is cope.
Putting your entire life into a box like this is one of the most retarded things ever and reeks of a nihilistic, ugly, faggot poster behind the screen.
>t. Jacked white guy, 6'2 (but poor)

>Should’ve been called, “How to Be an Emotionless Sociopath Who Feigns Genuine Emotion for Personal Gain.”
Agreed.
Tried to read it several times over the years but hate the guy after just a few pages

Remember peoples family and their quirks. Treat them like people.
Mighty white book