Leftists now against lockdowns, masks, vaxx mandates

Watch as the crowd laughs and claps as if they were always against it
twitter.com/OzraeliAvi/status/1490170079107219457

Attached: Screenshot_20220206-155621_Twitter.jpg (1080x606, 289.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5_w8Qh-7crE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NPCS ARE A MESS

bizarre sheep. deserve nothing good in their lives.

Bill Maher February 2017
>"Just turn off your TVs and wait for the Mueller Report"
Bill Maher April 2018
>"I don't need the Mueller Report to know Trump is guilty. I watch TV"

Bill Maher is grifter #1 for the uneducated inbred.

I like this new patch that dropped, NPC-s are now friendly again now that they are updated. Hoping to raise my level as the cap's been raised. Make sure you do it too because there might be an epic world pvp patch right after.

Hell has frozen over I have common ground with bill that guy has been a massive faggot for decades

They'll be hostile by the next patch. Don't fall into the hands of the developers.

Is Bill Maher nigger cattle or globohomo?

no they're not
>but some asshole jew on tv said ___

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5_w8Qh-7crE

Lol this is fucking bizaree. Liberals now pretending to have been against it this whole time

based

This has nothing to do with right wing talking points or pressure. The left is just reviewing the science and realizing we are now able to start removing covid restrictions that were in place to protect us.

Literally science motherfucker.

Attached: WHOS-JEWING-WHO.jpg (960x1080, 143.45K)

He's a kike. They're rats who would always attempt to subvert any movements aimed against their interests by attempting to take over the leadership and influence positions.

>*lies*

useful idiot being kept in the dark

Zionists
Haven't watched him since "all muslems bad" after 9/11

Bill Maher is a republican now, his entire audience are right wingers. Get with the times

To be perfectly honest, if I was a public figure, entertainer or what have you, I'd be scared shitless. Staring into a crowd of literal mindless drones and golems has to shake you up at least a tad.

JEB IS A MESS!

also has cried about politicians not reading bills before they pass them and then cried when his shitty athiest movie was being pirated and wanted them to pass some stupid fucking copyright bill

>avi yemini

Attached: 1625999708084.png (1321x653, 147.87K)

Yeah, though not much. NPCs are still glitchy.