If Satan and the spirit world doesn't exist, why do the elites have all that symbolism and rituals?

If Satan and the spirit world doesn't exist, why do the elites have all that symbolism and rituals?

Attached: 81jRzG7gmyL._AC_SX466_.jpg (466x576, 36.82K)

you know the answer to that question
here's a better one
as the spirit world does exist, why do they choose the materialist option you have so succinctly questioned?

Attached: 1636466095316.jpg (888x1097, 134.96K)

Satan doesn't exist and everyone does symbolism.

1. Satan could exists.
2. They could just be trolling us and making things unnecessarily mysterious for the sake of diverting our attention and energy.
3. They're just as dumb as the regular person and truly believe in something that isn't real for the sake of coping or some other rationality.

yes its all real

'satan' is not one singular entity though they're a type a spirit

Attached: gIntI1E.jpg (1268x713, 61.74K)

wasn't crowley just a bullshit salesman?
like a modern spiritual yoga teacher who fucks all his clients

larping is fun

They do it to confuse the schizos. They fear the schizo.

Because it's all fucking real

Attached: enlightened_hyperchad.png (1033x1033, 1.91M)

Because none of the wealth and power is enough, and in a desperate bid to feel satisfied they turn to a higher power, but God doesn't give a fuck about how rich and powerful you are
That's it
That's the secret
Miserable rich cunts

to impress upon the subconscious

Attached: IMG_20220205_210238_949.jpg (700x679, 54.96K)

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

The archetypes of the individual mind are a microcosm of the gods living in the cosmic mind

Attached: 4D.png (456x584, 167.87K)

1. It's not real
2. It makes them feel cool and special

Don't know about his practice, but his writings are in line with spiritually enlightened works

part of me is dismayed at all the dimwits but honestly im kind of glad that so many people dont believe in that stuff. i avoid occultists these days because of how dangerous they can be. the thought of any average idiot being able to perform magick is actually terrifying

Attached: 1624906166307.jpg (618x451, 343K)

I've seen demons and evil spirits many times, it's all real.

Attached: 65986_543426999012567_1560434619_n.jpg (692x504, 53.49K)

Because people are stupid, and (((they))) need to control these stupid people. In it's rawest form 'magic' is just the art of deception, and these people will use every distraction imaginable so you will never watch the correct hand as they rob you.

>Don't know about his practice
>but his writings are in line with spiritually enlightened works

do you realise how fkin dumb you are?

The spirit world could exist but Satan and jewish mythology could not.
>why do occultists use non Christian symbols and this proves Christian/jewish mythology
wut?
Occultists are not Christians. Symbolism and ritual doesn't necessarily imply any specific religion correct or incorrect.

this is true though he was also extremely well read

No, he was into that shit.
He was a Freemason too, and it doesn't seem to be controversial or conspiracy, just a fact.

Red pill me on why they keep up the lies about:
Spacetravel
Dinosaurs
Atomic bombs
Climate change
?

Because they're not right in the head, causing them to do all the evil shit they do in the first place?

Attached: file.png (680x502, 467.96K)

Any theist is a de-facto occultist

>For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, to me every knee shall bow, And every tongue shall confess to God.
Crowley fell for Satan's age old lie. Oh how the appeal of "ye shall be as gods" corrupts the minds of the prideful and spiritually weak.

And where is he now? I think we know where.

Attached: crowley levey.jpg (1169x1397, 306.15K)