Why they're killing their own supporters?

Everyone around me is getting badly sick, who got the shot. I'm not ready to jump to any conclusions. But I am open now to hearing why they would kill their obedient people who obey them? It's messing with my mind.

Attached: ABAEAA95-4FD9-4C00-89C0-F9455354B9E9.png (875x1464, 1.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Health/moderna-launches-clinical-trial-hiv-vaccine-mrna-technology/story?id=82510807
ctvnews.ca/health/new-hiv-variant-with-more-damaging-health-impacts-discovered-in-netherlands-1.5766602
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Absolute retard comes up with pants on head retarded ideas based on retarded anecdotal "evidence"

Why don't we start euthanizing people like you

Because these People are useless and they consoom too much, the clotshot is actually targeting consoomers.
Its how they deleverage the markets.

Attached: 0.jpg (498x573, 48.51K)

>Why would openly antinatalist elites on the verge of full automation kill who they call :useless eaters"???
Gee I don't know
Additionally this is a vast experiment to further mRNA tech development

Global carbon reduction.
By any means.

scared vaxxbro?
they decided your job is worthless and that you consoom too many resources.
thats why you will die in the next 10 years.
so make the best of your time and dont waste too much of it shitposting, the clock is ticking.

Says the person who just euthanized himself

Attached: 1642957285291.jpg (506x336, 18.92K)

Sheep fear the wolf, but its the shepherd who kills them

FOOTA

Left ankle is broken.

The ultimate power is to sacrifice your own. Otherwise it's just killing.

Also her heels are misshapen and assymetrical.

There's no such thing as a "supporter." Not sure why you think you'd earn anything by siding with them. They don't need you, they don't need "supporters," and they have repeatedly said they want depopulation.

My opinion--they didn't know. It was just a simple cash grab by Big Pharma, and they have used the control they have gained over media and government to make any dissent against it go away.
Unless it can be proven to me that they aren't dying in Israel, I would have to say that that is the case.

Otherwise, I would have to assume that some mad lad elite that hates the rest of the elites came up with this plot to get rid of all of our enemies at once and create a new world for us.

Its not really about carbon reduction, its more about markets, industries and business becoming more sustainable and more profitable in the long run.

>Unless it can be proven to me that they aren't dying in Israel
for the elite jew the average jew in israel isnt that much different from goys. they dont mind killing them off.

gotta say, seeing a lot of sick people indeed, and it's not like it's a specifically cold winter here either- have barely even reached sub-zero temperatures at night.

A bit wet, but that's pretty common for winters here, yet a lot of respiratory ilness going around, mostly coof- or people just REALLY getting sick from common colds.

I just can't shake the feeling that the whole ADE thing may be correct to a certain degree.

Because they are the people they always cull... The people in the middle, the ones who follow orders, the people who contribute nothing to society. Whether it's dying in a war, or dying from some experimental shot, they're the first to sign up and society won't miss them.

Ya gotta love underwear gnome sycophants.
1. worship parasite
2. ????
3. profit!

Well, the pharmaceutical industry doesn't have to worry at least.

Attached: 1643346396109.jpg (592x594, 37.3K)

Those who took the shot has HIV / AIDS. The goal isn't to kill them as much as to guarantee customers for the next experimental vax. If they don't take it then yes they will die.
>abcnews.go.com/Health/moderna-launches-clinical-trial-hiv-vaccine-mrna-technology/story?id=82510807
>ctvnews.ca/health/new-hiv-variant-with-more-damaging-health-impacts-discovered-in-netherlands-1.5766602

Attached: moderna hiv.jpg (696x655, 68.44K)

I think the same thing myself. The healthiest people who will remain are those who are most against the system. Maybe that wasn't the intention, but that is certainly how it will play out.

If you only pay attention to one aspect of it, of course you're not going to understand.
>"Only the obedient people"

Are you ignoring the bribes to get people to take the vaccine? Are you ignoring the threats? The mandates? The people whose kids are being injected without their consent?

This isn't about "lol let's kill the obedient", it's about "We need to inject AS MANY PEOPLE AS WE CAN, and we'll use every tool in our arsenal to do so."

Stop being foot fags.