What would the world be like today if holocaust was actually real?

If holocaust was real and jewish population decreased substantially in 1940s, do you think they would still be as rabid as they are today?
Could they recover from 6 gorillion decrease and be active in the world scene, trying the same bullshit stuff (forced multiculturalism, racemixing, control nations through banking system etc.) ?
How would the world politics be affected from it?

Attached: 1645130177813.png (3900x5360, 115.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chuckmaultsby.net/id154.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Jews_in_Norway
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/329899399
youtube.com/watch?v=BixZwKpfcD0
bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/05-30-46.asp
avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/04-15-46.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Weimar Germany is the jew capital of the world
>Hitler rightfully expels the jews
>Jews then claim Hitler supposedly killed literally ***HALF*** the world jew population and took their wealth etc.
>only a few thousand bodies ever found
>4+ million jews show up in America during the world war years
>millions more show up in newly created Israel post-WW2
>more jews alive post-WW2 and today than ever before
>jews become far more powerful post-WW2 and today than ever before
>The USA becomes the new jew capital of the world
It really makes one think.

Attached: jew population.jpg (1552x1446, 548.21K)

>4+ million jews show up in America during the world war years
Thanks to this freedom of information act, we now know to what great lengths jews went to cover-up this fact.

Attached: CIA jews in USA.png (850x1100, 527.61K)

I wonder how many brainwashed NPCs out there believe Germany was the first country to try to expel the jews?

Fun fact: Jews have been expelled for their subversion at least 1,030 times.

Full list with sources: chuckmaultsby.net/id154.html

Another fun fact: Norway had it WRITTEN INTO LAW until the late 1800's that jews were literally banned from their country

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Jews_in_Norway

§2 in Norway's original Constitution (of 1814) stated:
>Jøder ere fremdeles udelukkede fra Adgang til Riget.
>Jews are still banned from entry to the country.
This was important enough to be mentioned as one of the first things in their Constitution.

maybe they were killed in holocaust and got reincarnated a day later in different places on earth

***Rational Thinking Challenge***

If the Holohoax had actually happened, and the Allies really did save jews from le ebil gas chambers and le ebil mustache man, jews would be building monuments to their white rescuers and singing their praises, correct?

Instead, they write article after article, policy after policy, about how all whites need to be sterilized and exterminated. They are ungrateful to their liberators. Men charged into machine gun fire to save them, and now they're telling the generations that came after them that they all deserve to die for the crime of being White.

This begs the following questions...

If the Holohoax was real, and jews hate their liberators, doesn't that just prove Hitler right about them?

Or alternatively, if jews feel free to attack their liberators and have no guilt in doing so, doesn't that prove the Holohoax never happened?

We’d be vaccinating jews with aids at record rates.

Some jews died in WW2. Some jews (rightfully, just like US Japanese were) were held in camps in WW2. Some jews starved in camps in WW2. Jews were not gassed by the millions. There were no 'extermination camps'. There were no masturbation death machines. There were no railway cars that went directly into ovens. There was no systematic effort to exterminate all jews by the Germans. There was no 6 gorillion. Jews in camps had typhus and camps were de-loused with Zyklon B just like people, ships, and warehouses were all over the world.

The Germans were blockaded and starving. Therefore their prisoners starved as well. The combination of typhus and starvation due to the blockade and 24/7 nationwide bombings cutting supply lines and crippling the nation resulted in a lot of prisoners dying. In order to decrease the rate of typhus infection the bodies of the dead were burned, just as the allies did when they captured the camps. The concentration camps and deaths of some jews (likely around 300,000 maximum) was real. The 'holocaust' is an event GREATLY exaggerated in order to increase jew political power and their ability to manipulate others to their benefit post-WW2. Thus, it should be labeled the 'holohoax'.

The absolute must-know jew, Weimar, WW2 and holohoax redpills:

>got reincarnated
As "media" and "educators" no less. How convenient.

Attached: education take over.jpg (2473x874, 554.88K)

Attached: the media.jpg (7000x2694, 3.9M)

They fabricated that 6 gorillion number, years before the war kek.

Attached: 1649033467138.jpg (990x1278, 441.66K)

>OP is a monumental brainwashed faggot.

Isn't that the kicker though...
>Deny holocaust lies
>Be called racist
>"Yes, that's why we wish it fucking happened"

Kill yourself kike.

Attached: 1644129394256.jpg (1014x840, 248.43K)

>kvetching
Imagine being this jewish.

Attached: jew.jpg (510x680, 109.03K)

Hadrian shouldn’t have been merciful and let them survive. It would have been justified considering the Jewish genocides of all non Jews across Israel, Alexandria, Cyrenaica, Damascus, and Cyprus during this time. The only reason the Romans smacked the Jews down is because the Jews literally demographically took over certain areas, then proceeded to murder all non Jews.

Jews have claimed 6,000,000 jews have been holohoaxed literally hundreds of times.

Here's just a small sampling of the numerous times jews invoked the "holocaust" and "6 million", their magic Talmud number, for decades leading up to WW2... pic related.

Also, here's a video of a guy simply reading old newspaper articles about the 6 million... PRE-WW2... that's all he's doing... it's been repeatedly blocked in most countries... what an odd thing to censor, a guy literally just reading old newspaper articles without comment. Curious.

youtube.com/watch?v=BixZwKpfcD0

If blocked in your country:

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/

Attached: 6000000.jpg (5000x5000, 2.76M)

>their magic Talmud number
WW2 provided the perfect opportunity for something attempted for years. Earlier attempts to introduce the holohoax myth (the hoax of "six million" dying Jews) failed when global conditions did not include the prerequisite critical mass of corrupt world leaders.

"The holocaust" and all of its myths (gas chambers, electric floors, lampshades etc.) were created post-war for political purposes and to punish Germany. Some jews died, but not systematically, and not anywhere near the numbers claimed.

Jewish prophecies in the Torah require that 6 million Jews must "vanish" before the state of Israel can be formed. "You shall return minus 6 million." That's why Tom Segev, an Israeli historian, declared that the "6 million" is an attempt to transform the Holocaust story into state religion. Those six million, according to prophecy, had to disappear in "burning ovens", which the judicial version of the Holocaust now authenticates. As a matter of fact, Robert B. Goldmann writes: ". . . without the Holocaust, there would be no Jewish State." A simple consequence: Given six million Jews gassed at Auschwitz who ended up in the "burning ovens" (the Greek word holocaust means burned offerings), therefore, the prophecies have now been "fulfilled" and Israel can become a "legitimate state”. See Ben Weintraub: "The Holocaust Dogma of Judaism", Cosmo Publishing, Washington 1995, page 3.

Attached: 6 million why.png (1215x887, 683.6K)

Trips of truth.

Attached: 1643792564427.jpg (1707x960, 290.04K)

>ESL roach

>The only reason the Romans smacked the Jews down is because the Jews literally demographically took over certain areas, then proceeded to murder all non Jews.
And also their refusal to stop running the slave trade. The world's slave trades from Roman times all the way up to the North American slave trade was all utterly jewish.
>jews are behind slavery, then blamed on whites
>jews fake holohoax lies, then blamed on whites
>jews are then behind (((civil rights)))
>jews are then behind race-mixing, open-borders and the anti-white agenda

Attached: roman jews.png (724x560, 74.55K)

avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/05-30-46.asp
>SAUCKEL: I confirm that my signature is appended to this document. I ask the Tribunal's permission to state how that signature came about.
>This document was presented to me in its finished form. I asked to be allowed to read and study this document in my cell in Oberursel and decide whether I could sign it. That was denied me. During the conversation an officer was consulted who, I was told, belonged to the Polish or Russian army; and it was made clear to me that if I hesitated too long in signing this document I would be handed over to the Russian authorities. Then this Polish or Russian officer entered and asked, "Where is Sauckel's family? We know Sauckel, of course we will take him with us; but his family will have to be taken into Russian territory as welt" I am the father of 10 children. I did not stop to consider; and thinking of my family, I signed this document.

Communists threatening Germans and their families seem to be a recurring theme for extracting "confessions".

avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/04-15-46.asp
>The 'final solution' of the Jewish question meant the complete extermination of all Jews in Europe. I was ordered to establish extermination facilities at Auschwitz in June 1941. At that time, there were already in the General Government three other extermination camps: Belzek, Treblinka, and Wolzek.
> 2,500,000 victims were executed and exterminated there by gassing and burning

1. Treblinka was built in April 1942 and Belzek in November 1941 so they couldn't have been used as extermination camps during June 1941.
2. Wolzek is a camp that doesn't even exist.
3. There are no official records that support the 2 500 000 claim.

Whoever wrote this "confession" was not a high ranking SS-officer.

Attached: 1642247961163.png (474x632, 359.71K)