Why does Any Forums hate Dugin?

Attached: 20220206_111032.jpg (285x147, 34.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spencergate.wordpress.com/2017/08/27/aleksandr-dugin/
oocities.org/athens/forum/2991/His-Hitler.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

based. the ukraine must die.

He's an anti-white crypto-kike.

spencergate.wordpress.com/2017/08/27/aleksandr-dugin/

Attached: dugin.png (500x895, 147.43K)

If you hate Dugin, you didn’t understand Dugin or you are satanist.

because he is a satanist shill, everything about him screams intelligence asset. You might as well worship G. W. Bush if you like that kind of person.

To be fair, and I like Dugin, he gives some Blavatsky vibes and probably himself practices the arts of the dark prince.

we also support blacks. i hope they build wakanda after they go back to Africa

Because he is not a Christkike or stormnigger.

He's supposed to be the CIA golden goose.
Explains why TRS and Spencer and all these NATO psyop people will "die before (they) denounce Dugin!"
To quote Dickie Spence.

His Fourth Political Theory, in addition to being a mishmash bastard of a theory, incomprehensible and at the same time, bouls down to "Eurasia", excludes white people by default.

I believe he's a grifter. I believe he's a Rasputin-style character alive in my lifetime. I also believe he will be remembered the same way.

Read his shit. There was all this buzz around him. Mushbrains like Glenn Beck were grifting off of HIM. The whole thing is stupid.

There's nothing set in stone, no universal law of nature that says power moves in a westerly direction. Might as well being numerology. Might as well be snake handling, because he's selling snake oil.

Go find out for yourself. He's a fake.

He has a point, why have kikes failed to subvert Africa, South America, Asia? Nothing to work with or they just never tried because they want Europe destroyed?

Probably a fake quote, but he hates white people. I dunno.

duginism is basically cultural marxism of the right wing

Glen Beck is also CIA, numb nuts.

Hapa Supreme Gentleman. It's an unfortunate bug (feature?) of his mutt genetics.
If only he directed it more at (((fellow Whites)))

Attached: 1_K1QPKzM8MFvtmkpPYmQ3FQ.jpg (1600x1146, 385.13K)

Elaborate?

Whatever. Even more reason to ignore him.

Just curious, tho. What's his role for the CIA? Beck's?

>Might as well use numerology.
No, faggot.
Use the stars as God instructed
oocities.org/athens/forum/2991/His-Hitler.htm

Globohomo hates him and seeks to discredit him using their typical straw-man technique. The reason they do not like him is because he properly classified "liberal democracy" as simply another failed 20th century political system along with Communism and Fascism. This is an extremely dangerous meme as the NPC's in the West are not supposed to realize that they swim in water.

use your brain. what's hard to figure out there. it's two fucking things, compared.

He's a Mormon and was the big anti Obama guy (besides Trump and Alex Jones)
And he's really rich, from his media and Mormon stuff.
Mormons have been a big subset of the CIA since at least the Howard Hughes years.

Emmanuel Goldstein

No idea what a golden goose is but yeah they are a clique. Personally I believe agencies of NATO and not NATO are not really opposed anyways, at least not when they can create a win win for the disadvantage of the average joe.

You want to know why the glowies like Dugin? Besides the obvious culture war shit operation Gladio in the west.
Because he talks about a Moscow-Yerevan-Tehran axis, to divide Eurasia and for Russia to have control.
Basically he's a huge FU to China, he probably is like the CIA morons and think china should not exist.
He's also very pro Iran. Very pro Armenia.
He's anti Israel but only because it's an American military outpost

I don't see the correlation but clearly you do so why don't you share the gift of your amazing intellect with the internet

He keeps laying golden eggs
>China should not exist
>Moscow to Yerevan to Tehran means Russia controls Eurasia
>Etc etc etc
He probably even knows the local name of the caspian
>Darya-e-Khazar aka Khazar Sea

what is he up to these days?
vanished a couple years ago.

Fair enough. Pretty much every follower of Glenn Beck I've ever seen has an IQ under 95, likely to be boomer or one of these isolated "prairie fire conservative" women.

Whatever he is, he's also a craven dicksuck for kikes. Discarded in any event.

I think now that Putin and Xi are buddies, and China is going to be allowed to invest so much in Iran he is on the outs.
Maybe his ties to CIA niggers was part of this. I dunno.
I call him "the new BLAVATSKY" because he's partly mystical and metaphysical, but with potentially HUGE implications in the 21st century.

I want to see a Tehran axis with anybody, including Moscow. I'd rather it was Berlin, but then, I'd rather it was Berlin-Moscow-Tehran.

You're going to have to settle with a China-Iran axis which makes the most sense.
Russians probably have too much bad blood with Iran, from the Tsar days and before.
They should not have annexed all the chukra lands
I hope they choke on it.

Actually the Tsar and Soviets, both Russian annexed like half of Iran's territory if you consider the stans and Armenia, Georgia, Dagestan, Baku, etc

You are behind the times. Iran and Russia have made several deals recently. Russia-China-Iran is a solid bloc.