But Russia is bad!

But Russia is bad!

Attached: aaaaaah.jpg (945x872, 84.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pvy9usF7ohE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sovereign nations are free to join any alliance they wish, it's Russia's own fault that no one wants to join their gay little club.

what is the warsaw pact? uneducated fin shitter

What part of sovereign nation did you not comprehend, you utter cretin?

Russia is great. Russians are bad. No one knows why they are always such criminals, but everyone in the west despises them.

we sanctioned russia so hard, that they literally needed to start producing all of their food in russia.
War tactics

So free that Slovakia signed a contract with the USA to lease their land for 10 years for a base. Even the general attorny givenour was against it, because it heavily favoured the USA, as Slovakia would lose their rights on these lands to do anything.

Why would any head of the states sign any contract with a country that heavily favours the opposite party, if it is so free?

If it's free and democratic, no sane person would lease their land in return for nothing, when already surrendered by NATO bases and when there is no need for it. It makes no sense to do so, it only makes sense if NATO put pressure on Slovakia or bribed their head of state. In both cases, it isn't good.

fpbp

Attached: pillllllleee.png (600x480, 335.06K)

Nobody wanted to join the Warsaw Pact. Russians made them join with superior military.

Kazakshtan is full of nato? WTF? I am Putin shill now. Please start war in Ukraine and kill white christian people right now

So you think the USA what? How did the USA force Slovakia to join NATO and put a sign a contract putting a NATO base in Slovakia?
Can’t you see Austria, Ireland, Sweden, Finland and Switzerland literally right there? Not in NATO?

Attached: 410C00FB-67B2-431E-86B3-C62247D0F663.jpg (1170x1364, 613.01K)

>be so evil all former neighboring allies hate you
>noooooo stop that's not fair

Attached: cry satan.gif (500x281, 1.76M)

Is it too much to ask that Russia not bully and abuse it's neighbors? You're a moron OP. Russia brought this upon themselves.

The USA doesn’t have military bases in kazakstan

Funny how those fags discover their "democratic" roots if it comes to military infrastructure. Nobody gave a fuck when countries joined the EU or NATO, its always elites deciding shit and not the plebs.

fake map

Khazaks haven't cucked out yet that's what the failed coup was about.

Small countries aren't really sovereign, only de jure

Most Slovaks like NATO?
1 how is this undemocratic
2 how did the USA force Slovakia to join NATO
3 how did the USA force Slovakia to put a NATO base in Slovakia?

Attached: 9BD86865-6890-4A8A-AFB9-EFACFD51F440.jpg (1170x1820, 363.89K)

Russia is small compared to the USA.
Only china isn’t.

Its beyond me how that cuck maldeikis came up with a good meme

>umm sweetie companies in the free market are free to choose their customers ;)
Kys faggot

We all know it's hypocritical westois propaganda.
As soon as someone gets close to Russia he's an agent and the country is being "subverted" by Russian interest.
Thus all attempt are swiftly shut down.
The equivalent of BAKE THE CAKE BIGOT

But NSA having kill switches on the European electrical grid and puppets in other nations is of course "the nations free choice to join NATO ;)"

NATOHOMO shill

Attached: Lol+and+what+hoa+gonna+say+i+dont+like+your+_87f12ce75f4342f2f5ffde7a2c84227d.png (326x326, 16.16K)

Point being?

I know nothing about Lithuanian politics other than bunda jau Baltija has no business being Better than all Soviet music combined

Sure why not? Who gives a fuck. Important are the guys deciding stuff, taking bribes and the missing reactions if it would be unpopular.

> nato bases in kazakhstan
What a retarded map.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pvy9usF7ohE

So why shouldn’t the USA Vasselize Russia if small countries aren’t really sovereign?

That's exactly what they are trying to do

This. Even though my only interaction with Russians was at Moscow airport. Everyone was perpetually rude. Might just be an airport thing though.

>be german
>refer to someone as “westoid”
>expose yourself as either a diaspora vlad or a VPN ivan

Attached: 05B5B1D4-0649-4EE6-885E-2271BFB47F61.jpg (446x960, 54.68K)

I’m not clicking the link let alone watching the video

I don't know how they forced them to sign a contract which favours the USA and in which they get nothing in return for.
It makes no logical sense to do so, not from an geopolitical perspective, nor from an govermental perspective as they lose many rights and as said, get literally nothing in return for hosting USA aicraft bases and basically giving them these bases for free.

Maybe you know it better what Slovakia got for signing such a contract, because officeally there is nothing fo be found.

Would you sign a contract where you get nothing and that favours the other party, for fun?

The US is hoping to break Russia up and grab its resources before China invades and does.
There are barely any non-gook Russians west of Moscow so I doubt they'll care either way

China and India
That's almost half the world's population between them

>Central Asia filled with NATO bases
ahahaha what?

Maybe he is from East-Germany which was part of the soviet union and therefor the "East".
or maybe you are correct.

So when I’m reading about this what’s actually happened is that Slovakia has approved a defence agreement with the USA where the USA in the near future can start using Slovak air bases. The USA doesn’t have any air bases or military bases in Slovakia.

And Slovakia is getting 100 million dollars for it so they are getting something