Never won a war, been invaded & conquered it’s entire existence

Prove me wrong.

Attached: 7C25AC94-0AEA-4F65-AA29-A2A965ACF2B3.png (255x128, 332)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/OaJvj
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is that Italian or Irish? Nevermind, I don't care.

It's Mexican. Just looked it up.

Mexico has lost a ton of battles, user.

cope seethe dilate

Attached: 1615933956200.jpg (468x580, 66.45K)

>laughs in Anglo-Saxon

Same can be said with my Flag

Been ensalves and died in famines

Why do you care?

Irish Catholics run America.

>amerimutt moment
What is roman empire
What is Galileo

See i told you, im right. Youve literally been conquered, invaded, and lost every war youve fought. I looked up your history, youve been ruled by english kings and your entire existence. Prove me wrong? You can’t. I care because my family was from Ireland and im actually really ashamed and embarrassed to say that. Youre an abomination.

Ireland
>ethnically homogenous
>small isolated island
>unique culture and traditions
>rolls over for christkikery
>gets invaded repeatedly
>hot women carried off as slaves and alpha men killed, leaving only slags and betas
>"successfully" get independence from (((anglos))) only to turn around and join globohomo world order
>already on track to becoming minority in own homeland
>invented whiskey and Guinness i guess?
>plastic paddies are worse than niggers
Japan
>ethnically homogeneous
>small isolated island(s)
>unique culture and traditions
>kicked out the christkikes
>never truly invaded
>women are perfect autistic qt gf material
>successfully resisted globohomo even after the (((war)))
>still resisting genocidal migration plans
>invented countless medical and technological advances as well as anime, vidya and this website wouldn't exist without them
>weebs are kinda annoying but not that bad

Fuck off back to Italy pasta fag

>Irish Catholics
jews

See i told you, im right. Youve literally been conquered, invaded, and lost every war youve fought. I looked up your history, youve been ruled by english kings your entire existence. Youve never ruled yourself. You always need to someone to rule you. Prove me wrong? You can’t. I care because my family was from Ireland and im actually really ashamed and embarrassed to say that. Youre an abomination.

Weebs are pretty bad

Globohomo moneylenders in small hats who gobble baby dick what's your point

Attached: 1642867402925.jpg (442x421, 39.51K)

I just don't see how you can have a famine on an island surrounded by fish

>surrounded by fish on an island
>starves

We existed long before the English conquered us. Maybe do some research and not base your world view on Any Forums memes.

See you have no reference, this is off the top of your head. When you really get into wikipedia on ireland, youll find theyve lost every war, and the only time they “won” was by invaders like the english who ruled their country and fought their wars for them. Wipe’m off the face of the planet, theyre an abomination.

I think they invaded the USA, Canada, and Australia quite well.

Depends on the weeb. And at least they don't pretend to be ethnic Japanese unlike the 56% "muh great great great grandmum" shartmutts

Checked, potatoniggers really are third world

Actually think about it then for more than 2 seconds. You think no one had ever had the idea to fish in Ireland before?

Yea thats when the “celts” took over youre not even a person. The “fighting irish”? Thats a celtic invader standing over letting the native irish know that theyve been conquered, youre not even a person.

Same colours as India.

Yea thats when the “celts” took over youre not even a person. The “fighting irish”? Thats a celtic invader standing over you letting the native irish know that theyve been conquered, youre not even a person.

Limerick has shitting streets

>has one of the most diverse and resource abundant places on the planet.
>Gives it to the Jew and niggers

A reminder that Ireland makes the kikes seethe by not only refusing to fight in their stupid wars but also calling out the human rights abuses and war crimes of Israel. 90% of the anti-Irish threads are typed with Jewish hands.

Ireland has generally kept to herself and bothered no one. The real question is, how can one small, under populated island nation bother so many kikes?

Also, burger military is a joke:
archive.is/OaJvj
>The £400million drill in California had to be cut short because the British victory was so swift and unexpected.

Attached: b78.png (808x584, 505.15K)

> Most of all, the American stigma on domestic work suggested that Irish women were failures who had "about the same intelligence as that of an old grey-headed negro." This quote illustrates how, in a period of extreme racism towards African Americans, society similarly viewed Irish immigrants as inferior beings.[251]
Only AVSTRIAN BVLLS can appreciate Irish women hence they should all come here asap

Attached: 1642273469871.jpg (819x1024, 105.5K)

The Irish people remain morally superior relative to the dubious anglos. therefore, the Irish people are ultimately winning.

Attached: 1618958543761.jpg (1024x896, 106.81K)

it's the ivory coast flag

Attached: 1644169455998.gif (632x640, 3.78M)

Ah, you're a bot

No need to seethe so hard mick

Irish are the niggers of Europe.
Always the "victim".

the earliest evidence of human activity in Ireland was dated at 12,500 years ago, demonstrated by a butchered bear bone found in a cave in County Clare.[

Emergence of Celtic Ireland
How and when the island became Celtic has been debated for close to a century, with the migrations of the Celts being one of the more enduring themes of archaeological and linguistic studies.

“” - wikipedia ireland.

Youre an a b o m i n a t i o n .

Good reply, Tyrell

I was joking fren
i know how is like to have an annoying neighbor
but in the end we got our land back and they have to learn our language
it's a shame you guys no longer speak your language
Also i love john field music

Attached: 1638898819463.png (1008x808, 196.24K)

your country is literally nigger caribbean island tier.
your sole GDP boost is being a tax haven. you've invented nothing, been conquered and ruled like the scum you are. if you were nuked off the planet, no one would even know you were gone.

I fucked an Irish girl last night and her accent kept me hard as diamonds the entire time.

The seething mick posting all the anti-American stuff in this thread is a perfect example of that. It's like he forgot who he should really be mad at.

Sorry friend, meant to reply to the Yank.

All Western countries are cucked now. Past means nothing.

Attached: 1642262485544m.jpg (1024x601, 51.14K)

Btw I'm talking about you

I hate anglos so much its unreal.

>All Western countries are cucked now. Past means nothing.
you don't even have a past. Irish have done nothing of note.

“the earliest evidence of human activity in Ireland was dated at 12,500 years ago, demonstrated by a butchered bear bone found in a cave in County Clare.”

“Emergence of Celtic Ireland
How and when the island became Celtic has been debated for close to a century, with the migrations of the Celts being one of the more enduring themes of archaeological and linguistic studies.”
- wikipedia ireland.
Youre an a b o m i n a t i o n .

Native boy shows up, right away, SACKED. Learn your history, Grow some balls, and win your country back. because youve never been a man youve never won a war even in caveman days you get fucked by everyone, die

Haha you think anyone would care if the Swiss never existed?