What is it about older women?

Are younger men flocking to older women because they are tired of the bullshit of the younger generation?

>total refusal to cook and clean
>insists on working 45+ hours a week
>refuses constructive criticism
>sex is limited and oral sex is seen as a character flaw

I’m thinking most older women at least have some positive traits? What are they?

Attached: 09ACBC18-DB46-4EBF-B9F2-2D2159E43BEE.jpg (450x538, 29.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mrbrinsonenglish.weebly.com/uploads/1/3/6/6/13668390/benjamin_franklin___mistress.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you can cum inside older women

I don't know but there still isn't going to be any jobs.

Because they're an easy fuck
None of those guys stick around
End result young guys get sex and older women seethe over being used like sex toys

18 year olds can be molded into what you like, no reason to go for old hags

is that seasidemark?

Older women dont have any positive traits they are stinky and worn out.

Trust me in long term if you'll want to have kids, you'll need to find young wench for better or the worse.

T. 32 M, started pouring blocks with a 47 F. She turned me out to most all other poontang. Multiple Os and squirts at the end just a little each time.
brotip? Yeah brotip....LOOK FOR GREEN EYES

Attached: 1642146962339.jpg (900x900, 98.05K)

Kurwa

Incel Thread?

I am white but 5'8" / 172cm in Germany, it's over for me.
I gave up on females when I was still a teenager.

Now I am 27 years old and I never held a wombyn's hand. Was also bullied and ridiculed and still am, girls just do this stupid smirk at me when they see me in public.

I was born and my life was over.

Attached: 1550463635396.jpg (642x740, 111.93K)

They are insecure so they like attracting younger guys, it makes them feel young and hot.

Personally I love milfs

I just want a woman to be my mommy... young women want me to be a real man, it's absolutely disgusting

I had some older women but trust me do not get attached even if everything seems okay.

Attached: Average turk.png (1073x983, 1.04M)

That i.d. tho....you damn rite!!

Attached: 170px-Alexander_the_Great,_from_Alexandria,_Egypt,_3rd_cent._BCE,_Ny_Carlsberg_Glyptotek,_Copenhagen_(5)_(36375553176).jpg (170x243, 11.39K)

bros i'm seeing a woman 7 years older than me. she's extremely hot but it's a weird situation. 25 and 32.

Do I need to tell you what your founding father Benjamin Franklin's advice on why choosing older women is a must?

mrbrinsonenglish.weebly.com/uploads/1/3/6/6/13668390/benjamin_franklin___mistress.pdf

dude you're living inside your own head

Only good for slow weeks and when you’re on a spell that’s bone dry. Nine times out of ten they have annoying kids and are bitter from leaving their husband. Even though she’s living in his house, driving his car, spending his money and he’s living in a shoebox. Seriously fuck women.

older women don't fantasise about younger guys irl.

Dont worry about that my dude. Im tapping that on the side. She is conquering me just the same. Kurwa what

Attached: 1641613272619.png (657x527, 35.63K)

From my experience, older women are better in bed.
They also know they are past the wall, so like ugly chicks, puts in more effort. Both in bed and out.
Younger women are hotter to look at tho... And kind of necessary if you want kids.

>Sex Advice From A German

Attached: 1643726633054.jpg (600x338, 63.41K)

delusional

this
they love it

I would rather have sex with a dog. Oh wait. I already do. I was once an incel, but i took the dogpill.
Dog pussy >human pussy

Fucking chad over here...knows the score

Attached: yhst-138937403260171_2639_732509916.jpg (334x319, 33.41K)

It's more like we're all borderline irreparably scarred from either having a shit mother or no mother, so any kind of warmth or nurturing behaviour we run full speed ahead at. Consequence of severe emotional neglect.

especially when you're young and/or have done kegels and can shoot really hard