Biden’s choice for the Supreme Court

Biden’s choice for the Supreme Court.

Attached: 694B5A17-B2A7-4C18-815D-1D7825D7F4EA.jpg (576x324, 23.9K)

finally, it's about time were representation in this mayo monkey supremacist country

Attached: aunt-jemima-lost-job-pandemic-feel-good-supreme-court-chances.jpg (520x330, 25.43K)

lol
>Born in Glendale, California,[1][4] Kruger grew up in South Pasadena.[5] Her mother immigrated to the United States from Jamaica,[6] and her late father was an American Jew whose parents had immigrated to the U.S. from Europe.[7]

Black Run America.

Literally no connection whatsoever to enslaved blacks
She’s a kike lol at black people
lol lmao

Im so tired of it being every time bros.

Attached: 1639512558413.jpg (466x442, 26.36K)

Enemy of the people. She will automatically vote for every single policy that will do us harm. This is disgraceful. These people are owned.

Keneisha Ginsburg, hasidic homegirl

Attached: 1644167642896.jpg (370x370, 18.53K)

the federal government abdicated its right to govern when they genocided the branch davidians and declared war on the american people

Attached: 4chan before after pol weird al david koresh.jpg (828x497, 119.65K)

I figured a Black woman wouldn't be enough. A foreign lesbian communist was the only Biden choice.

Remember when Biden chose a “black wamen” as vp and she was literally a Jamaican Pajeet with no connection whatsoever to nigger americans
Why are blacks SO retarded

>Jew niggress
Even has hair like a golem

Attached: oy.jpg (1024x768, 192.88K)

>Literally no connection whatsoever to enslaved blacks
that's the plan

That's a man

looks like tan ginsburg
hope she dies

Kek

>an American Jew whose parents had immigrated to the U.S. from Europe.
We always win JEW bros, how will goys ever recover?

She's fuckable

Why should she have such a connection? Only JEWS should be allowed in positions of power, simple as!

What are you talking about? I'm sure someone on her father's side of her family owned plenty of black slaves

Does she twerk?

Attached: End of civilization.webm (640x360, 1.78M)

Is that the girl with the mythic tier tits? Addisson I think?

So it's Kruger* that will be appointed to the supreme court.
*only there because of her race/skin color.

nigger fatigue is even affecting leftists. many of them are against Biden choosing a nominee just because its a black woman.

pic needs to be reversed
>absolute state of Any Forums today

inhabitants of rome did same shit when rome fell

Dying jew empires get what they deserve.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Read the early life. Calling this Jamaican yid a black woman is a stretch. Sort of thing Tariq Nasheed might be interested in
I find it less offensive to choose an actual American black woman than to use the notion of choosing a “black” woman as a misdirection to select an American kike with no real connection to black Americans
And I don’t even like black people

*to select a Jamaican kike

>Biden’s choice for the Supreme Court.
Nope

Attached: stacey-abrams-not-conceding-stacey-abrams-is-refusing-to-cede-37537575.png (500x698, 135.95K)