Best spots in Florida

Florida bros, I need your advice. I live nomadic and want to spend the next 2 - 3 months in Florida. My priorities are work, surf, and women. Been eyeing st augustine down to Melbourne area. Initially I will live out of my 4runner which has a bed in the back until I find somewhere worth a short term lease.
>29, single
>$120k/year
>wanr to get better at surfing, love the outdoors

Attached: flb-map-2021.png (1200x1152, 426.29K)

miami rules, very fun

wrong board, faggot

anywhere that isn't a jew retirement hub

Attached: 1639930570437.jpg (828x806, 390.43K)

St Augustine is very nice, surf is kinda garbage in Florida, Jacksonville area is about as good as it gets. Stay a bit south or north of Jacksonville proper to avoid the hoards of niggers. Vilano beach is excellent for skimboarding which is what Florida beaches are really good for. If you want to check out the white parts of Florida go to some of the springs in the middle of northern Florida, ginnie springs is my favorite and my wife and I go there for Memorial Day and 4th of July every year. If you go there on weekends or holidays in the spring/summer all the sluts from UF will be there and it’s a giant drunken orgy, wear a condom those girls are disgusting but mostly white/Latina. Have fun in northern Florida.

No surf and way too diverse
This is political
But where

Fuck off we're full. Go to California with the rest of van people.

Thanks bro, I've heard good things about sluts in gainesville, but I'm almost 30 so I need to taper down there. How is st augustine from a young persons pov?

I come in peace

West all the way

>I come in peace
Your a faggot to, Jesus. fuck off

You either get me or you get more Cali new York refugees. Choose wisely nigger.

The entire state is a grossly hot strip mall filled with either niggers or spics depending on location. Why would you ever want to come here?

Very beautiful city. A lot of nice restaurants and decent people. I grew up in Jacksonville and it’s not really a party city or anything so I have only been there with my wife as an adult. It has a pretty good night life though and seems to be safer/whiter/cleaner than anywhere in Jacksonville.

It wouldn't be forever. I just want to surf and avoid going to Cali to do it. Also, my company is based there so I can get some face time for a few months and then fuck off to New england and Idaho for the summer in my 4runner.

I hate mid westerners
I hate spic niggers
I hate californian faggots
I hate poo loving leafs
I hate Texans
I don't need anymore motherfuckers putting the airconditioner lower than 75 degrees

>If you want to check out the white parts of Florida go to some of the springs in the middle of northern Florida, ginnie springs is my favorite and my wife and I go there for Memorial Day and 4th of July every year. If you go there on weekends or holidays in the spring/summer all the sluts from UF will be there and it’s a giant drunken orgy, wear a condom those girls are disgusting but mostly white/Latina. Have fun in northern Florida.
The 4th of July is probably the busiest day of the year at Ginnie Springs. I like going there in Fall/Winter because there is barely anyone there. Most of the springs are lit up at night and you can go swimming at 3am when its 30-40 degrees out because the water stays at 72 degrees. If you want a camping spot along the river you should usually get there on Thursday or as soon as they open on Friday.

>>wanr to get better at surfing
Not much chance of that in Florida.
But if you like nature the area around Crystal River is pretty doggone nice. Lived there for years and never got tired of it.

>Why would you ever want to come here?
They're coming because of >muh taxes and >muh free business structure. What's worse we're starting to get refugees from Shitcongo and its surrounding suburbs (at least in my area) in addition to my county's government wanting to lure in big tech workers like they need another hit of meth or heroin. The Shitcongo transplants are starting to be annoying as fuck complaining about the food scene and everything else well you're in Florida now dipshits learn how to cope living here or cope back to the corroded hellhole you escaped from.

Kelly slater was surfing new Smyrna a few days ago. I'm a beginner so I don't need perfect overhead barrels everyday.

guys from chicago run a marina and tiki bar in pinellas (st.pete). great guys and decent drink priced

Surfing wise, best to go to South Florida. Problem is that it's too diverse. I'm partial to Escambia and the Perdido Key. Low cost of living, tons of locals, great fishing and hunting, etc. Just a real chill place. Beach vibes without the tourism and snow birds. Don't get me wrong, there's snow birds but it's not as bad as Miami, Destin, etc.

>I don't need perfect overhead barrels everyday.
You might enjoy it, then.
When you said "get better" I just figured you were looking for something challenging.
My niece and her husband live near Jacksonville and manage to surf quite a bit but it's nothing like Pacific surf.

go to Georgia queer