Atheist genuine believe that life is all there is to it

Attached: 1637685244417.gif (500x500, 1.94M)

By sheer order of numbers and chaos you are incorrect.

>believing in bullshit
wew

its called the simpleton mind

Of course a.i. believes there is more. The programmed can do nothing else but follow their programming.

Fyi

Atheists are like 110 IQ, they think they are smart, but they are just barely above normie cattle. Many such cases.

Programmed to obey. Useful to provide the atheist with their needs.

how does an atheist explain the collective unconscious of humanity? or is it just coincidence all our oldest stories across the world share the same beats and elements and lessons and heroic archetypes?

atheists can't even explain consciousness lmao

They're pushing simulation theory, and the singularity to give themselves the God and Heaven they need.

>everyone has a flood and first fire myth
>this must be the work of divinity
before it was popular to le explain conciousness, it was the big bang, and before that there were other stupid shitbrained arguments

You genuine need more faith to belive in Bigstein Bangowitz than to just belive in Gods creation.

Agnostic here. Atheists are fags. Religious are fags too. No one knows and can never know.

God created the universe, but he probably wasn't a Jew that couldn't convince anyone that he was God in his own lifetime

There is no such thing as consciousness, there are just chemical reactions in the brain. If there were consciousness, then it would imply that there are also "retarded consciousness" for the retarded.

you genuinely should never discuss things that show how obvious it is you dont know what the fuck your talking about

>it just coincidence all our oldest stories across the world share the same beats and elements and lessons and heroic archetypes?
Continents weren’t always separate. The stories come from the same place.

Attached: 2FEEE443-F5E1-46AC-8736-9EC76E87778D.jpg (308x174, 10.66K)

its shared by our robotic overlords the black knight satellites, the highest known life forms in the milky way

Neither can theists. A contrived response is not an answer.

Mutt, go back

finish high school

Actually, we can though Lmao.

>99% genetically identical animals living in the same environment came up with similar mythology explaining the natural phenomena they encountered
yeah man, that's completely crazy. the only explanation is that there's an omnipresent, omnipotent being who created it all.

>christians really believe death is all there is too it
Just two more weeks bro, after you're dead everything will be so much better!

I did without single shooting
r/scientism right now. go. back.

That was always God's plan.

This times 1000. Every newton or gauss believed in god.

you cant even finish a sentence

Yes and?

Actually that's why nobody other than yourselves accepts the response...

it is completely contradictory with the beliefs atheists have

I need to learn 2 languages so that you can be communicated with
Dumb mutt

Attached: 1643953213291.jpg (1024x1024, 63.97K)

And theists believe that "life" only starts after death and what we have now should be suppressed and loathed.

so theyre all dead people that walk amongst us, why do we care what they think since theyre dead?

want to politik with the big boys? you need to do alot more than arithmetic, grammer, and particle science

And here comes the classic "no u" response. Acknowledging that I'm correct you switch the focus back to atheists to avoid scrutiny. Kinda like your forefathers the Jew.

>why do we care what they think since theyre dead?
because even though they are dead they for some reason still ask for my taxmoney to fund their faggot church. they also have very strong opinions on what i should be doing with my life.
give up the voting rights and finance your insanity entirely from your own pocket and we can talk about it, yes?

we should embrace communism to spite them

Both raised christian, within christian societies, with christian schooling, etc.
Not an atheist but there could be endless explanations for that

It’s the only guaranteed experience you have, the others are speculations and LARPs invented by homosexual psychopaths.

> inb4 you are too retarded or too much of a big nosed liar to admit this

genetic memory

that blade runner chick was soooo hot

We're living in a simulation based purely on thought. It's a hard concept to think about but there is no computer running it. The true nature of reality is spirit, matter is just here to keep you from clipping out of reality and falling into the void. This universe is a dream we are all sharing, until we reach actualization or pure consciousness. In this case it means infinite intellect and love. There are other universes like ours that are all chaotic in nature, basically randomly generated just like in Minecraft. God's law is free will and the organs you have most control over are your eyes. Try to think and do actions with your eyes and you will increase your level of free will, which BTW is inherently a psychic phenomenon. Also even if you die and don't breed you can be born with your current genetic code, ontological inheritance. DNA is kinda like character creator but it's all long term. The real uncomfortable truth is that we are all the same consciousness and we cannot die no matter what. Heaven is the place where we remain blissfully unaware of our painful infinite existence. This reality is basically like a "game". It's actually very vast and if you can go to the Astral plane you will learn that our reality is basically like 8D Minecraft with hunger, while the higher realm is like Minecraft on creative mode. We come here to grow our soul and experience things from a harder perspective. It's kinda like the Doom slayer venturing into hell to slay demons. All if the animals are demons and we eat each other, like a big PVP world. The reason why we don't know this is because "we" chose to forget for the long run. Think of the age of the universe now and how long it has to go. The universe is still like a toddler at this point. This is an origin story.

fag

Jews invented this to obfuscate dozens of their tricks (plagiarism, rewriting of history, Jew World Order New Age religion, …), it’s a lie and you repeat it all the time.

religion is a simulated fantasy

Atheism can be useful to fight the kikes.

Attached: LIE.jpg (1011x561, 42.82K)

human brains are like computers working on the same OS, they have the same pre programmed responses hence why marketing works so well

nigger, what else is there in life? we are just dust particle with feelings. Prove me there is more in life?

Nobody can

its just a biased perspective of an agreed upon phenomenon, whats its called is wholly irrelevant to the intellectual

Filthy jew:

You're just not applying the same standards to consciousness as you do to other phenomena.
The fundamental forces are supposedly universal and not derived from anything else, fundamental instead of a modeled emergent phenomena.Why is it so hard to accept that there are other universal fundamental forces?
We observe a phenomena we can't describe using any models, it doesn't appear to be emergent like the describable data processing aspect of the brain for example. The only reasonable conclusion to work from is the same conclusion we work from when it comes to other phenomena we can't model. The subjective observer is apparently universal and fundamental but modulated somehow by the brain.

Kind of stupid, huh?

then subsaharans are not 99% human
>we didnt find a single evidence of two-way storytelling in the entire subsharan continent

adults are talking here

>be life
>curious what makes god tick
>let's master ability to live forever
>sacrifice their mortal bodies for robotic immortal ones
>find out there's not really an easy way to find "god" in a galaxy as big as the milky way, let alone the universe
>what to do besides find other planets where life exists
>become the "life force" that watches over and protects life
see black knight satellite

is this a joke? you're the one who posted "no you"

nigger tier response

>i, an intellectual, will ignore whatever i can't explain and assume that there must be nothing supernatural going on!
literal midwit take. all the biggest brains of the past believed in the supernatural because they knew some things couldn't possibly have a natural explanation to it.

Attached: iq.png (712x274, 14.95K)

I used to be an atheist. Now I believe that the worm loves us. It calls to us. What was, will be. What will be, was. We will create God. Then God will create us. Or did he do already?

God is real but the christian god, just like all religions, is nothing but bullshit. Being self-righteous about believing in bullshit just makes you look like an asshole.