HE CAN’T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>Europeans and Ukrainians are skeptical of a major Russian invasion in Ukraine not because they have a more benign view of Mr. Putin than their American counterparts. On the contrary, it’s because they see him as more malicious. War, they reason, is not the Kremlin’s game. Instead, it’s an extensive suite of tactics designed to destabilize the West. For Europe, the threat of war could turn out to be more destructive than war itself.

>The Kremlin wants a symbolic break from the 1990s, burying the post-Cold War order. That would take the form of a new European security architecture that recognizes Russia’s sphere of influence in the post-Soviet space and rejects the universality of Western values. Rather than the restoration of the Soviet Union, the goal is the recovery of what Mr. Putin regards as historic Russia.

Attached: 66F97FA3-B3E1-4629-A9E3-B84FB503AF6C.jpg (960x947, 87.73K)

>opinion
>guest essay
synonym for kike wants you to read this announcement

to be fair "western values" arent even universal in the eu

no link. info wars?

Everything is a lie
If someone tells you "the real truth" , thats a lie too

Attached: 1642718222743.png (677x139, 24.62K)

I'll take anything over the cringe inducing saying of "Russian tradionalist values", my Ivan brother.

Honestly, if Russia can provide a means for Western Nations to cast off the progressive deadweight, deport the 3rd worlders the troons, I would happily see Britain as a vassal state of the Russian Empire

Russia is now the free world. And Western judeo-globohomo is the evil empire.

it's not about russian values, it's about their opposition to america

You wouldn't get it.
TL;DR is that the Russian gov. loves to use the phrase 'tradional Russian values', usually meaning that the user MUST:
>serve in the military
>love his country loads
>fuck women and make kids
>NOT be gay

hot take: authority doesnt force a world view onto a person in russia nearly as hard as in the western europe. largely thanks to the ideological differences between ethnicities & ages

He wants to be a czar?

>>serve in the military
>>love his country loads
>>fuck women and make kids
>>NOT be gay

Exactly why I posted:

this

oh we get it.
we called this "American family values"

>I'll take anything over the cringe inducing saying of "Russian tradionalist values"
Based

>Western values
>puberty blockers for preteen boys so they can strip for gay men is a fundamental human right, and if you disagree you'll lose your livelihood and possibly go to jail
Anything that destabilizes the great satan is a positive in my book.

I mean, yeah, that's true. You can talk shit pretty freely, so long as you are not a news outlet or the like.

Whenever I look on the internet US is just so weird with taking things to the fucking extreme, lol.

Time to do the dumb Fallout: New Vegas meme of thesis, antithesis and synthesis. Need to find that golden middle between Russian conservatism and American what-the-fuckism.

I've yet to figure out what Hoover Dam is if Russia is Caesar's Legion and USA is NCR.

Attached: caesar.jpg (1280x720, 218.84K)

Putin already has operatives setting up suitcase nukes in all major EU cities.

Agreed

I just want a real life Mr House to show up, bring us a functional economy, a pragmatic society without emotional manipulation from the media and invest on space colonies WHY IS EVERYONE IN THIS WORLD SO FUCKING CRAZY AND STUPID

>I just want a real life Mr House to show up
Benevolent dictator with an army of robots to control Earth sounds kind of based, not going to lie.

I assume Russia has/had no intention of invading Ukraine. More likely Putin got word that Ukraine bolstered by the west would attempt to take back Donetsk and Luhansk and moved troops into position to ensure that wouldn't happen.
Then the US did what they always do, find a 'coalition of the willing' to provide arms and troops to escalate shit even further all the while stating Putin is the sole cause of all this.

Question:
What country was Hunter Biden involved in before Joe became president?

All this has effectively done is push Russia to strengthen their alliance with China.