White Slavic Russian guy opinion on Mediterranean people

After visiting these 4 countries, I've come to the conclusion that around 60% of their people (indigenous natives) look borderline or fully Arab while the other 40% look European. They're not as brown as Americans and Latinos say they are but they're definitely not as white as they claim to be either. Around half of them would without a doubt be mistaken for churkas/Arabs here instead of as white Slavic people, due to their swarthy complexions, dark eyes and dark hair.

Attached: 1644093477574.jpg (735x604, 38.67K)

They are kike cvck jew nigger sandnigger kike nigger joo cvxk nigger cvxk joo!

We americans are 100% white germanic, that's why I embraced nordic paganism and since then I have been burning good food offering to my Gods, a good Big Mac often satisfy the norse Gods.

>Slav
>White

>Slavic Russian
stopped reading there.

Shut up spic! You are a kike cvck joo mutt you are not white!

*Pretend my flag is American

Yeah, we know.
In Russia there are a lot of mysterymeats as well. Millions of them.
Out of these 4 cunts, spaniards are the whitest ones I'd say.

Kek

>Spaniards
>Literally the ones who were invaded by the berbers.

dont you guys have a lot of mongolian blood in you due to the mongolian invasions and rapebabies you suffered back in the 13th-14th centuries? That's why your complexion is so different from the rest of western europe.

Their reconquista were exceptionally brutal though. With literal cleansings of the entire bloodlines.

>Let me tell you wich countries are white.jpg
Also i dont care. I am hispanic cath not a faggot cvck.

This, fuck slavs

Attached: images (36).jpg (607x402, 24.89K)

>After visiting these 4 countries, I've come to the conclusion that around 60% of their people (indigenous natives) look borderline or fully Arab
>LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY

Why are mutts like this?

Attached: 1644063129272.png (1341x1309, 436.11K)

since when do greeks (speaking for ourselves at least, cant talk about the other three nations) care about being seen as huwhite

Attached: images (35).jpg (576x395, 35.29K)

Attached: images (34).jpg (500x345, 13.83K)

exactly, they pretend as if we want to be like those cuck skinned faggots. We're MED BVLLS stupid cunt.

Really doubt about that. You can clearly see the difference between a northern Iberian to a southern Iberian, just like with a southern Italian to a Northern Italian.
Also, there has been trade everywhere in the mediterranean... Phoenicians, Carthaginians, Levantine peoples, peoples from Anatolia, Greece and etc used to trade among themselves.
Mediterranean peoples have several traits in common.

To what degree are they like that because of a sun tan?

Learn the difference it could save your life

The one in the left watches his women getting fucked by foreign men.

The one in the right dies of hypothermia after a heavy drinking session.

Spanish people tend to be dark brown haired people with varying eye color. I saw more blondes in Spain then I do in USA but I don't live in a majority white area in USA so theres that. There are people who have black and brown eyes and some even look latin americans. I know Spain has a lot of latin ameircans so I don't know if I was looking at latin americans. Southern Spanish people are darker and look more latin american but you find a lot of blondes there too. As for slavs. I wouldn't be talking too much about hair color and eye color dude. Slavic people may have a lot people with light complexion but I find slavic people also have a lot of jet black hair and brown eyed people for some reason.

Oh, look, it’s another D&C thread created by a jewish shill.

Attached: 1644101831011.png (800x792, 394.55K)

Attached: 48272262.jpg (739x415, 39.5K)