I hate them all so much. When can we start slaughtering the NPCs?

Its unreal how much I hate NPCs. I just want them all to die, and it would make me very happy to contribute.

Attached: FK25pkJUYAQi5WZ.jpg (1536x2048, 346.54K)

Saw someone holding a sign saying "honk if you suck KKKock"
lmao. I hate them too bro

I want to beat the life out of these pussy faggots with my bare hands. I just want to take a steel pipe, walk up behind these NPC evil pieces of shit, and crack their heads open with the hardest swings of my life.

You won’t do shit you keyboard cuck.

This is exactly the "female" type I would expect to be attracted to these dorks.
If there's one positive, they aren't breeding. If.....IF, we make it through this shitty period, we can wrestle back control with our based offspring.

I am a big stupid baby and I need to suck on some milkers!

Same but about boomers

>YOU CANT JUST MAKE FUN OF ME FOR HONKING 24/7 LIKE A RETARD NOOOOOO IM NOT A BABY NOOOOOOO I HATE YOU!!’

Wow After seeing this image I don't know if I can go on anymore you guys. I didn't realize so many people opposed us. It turns out we're just an overly vocal minority.
I guess I better on with my life now. Get boosted!

>Its unreal how much I hate NPCs. I just want them all to die, and it would make me very happy to contribute

You are literally the NPCs here, glitched in the honk animation while us player characters try and reset the game to make you shut the fuck up

Attached: 617C604D-2894-439F-BC03-E4A3BC183EB9.png (1500x1500, 416.29K)

I KNOW YOU ARE, BUT WHAT AM I?

Attached: soy230.jpg (1024x967, 82.99K)

Kek favors your post

HONK HONK

We don't need to slaughter them at all, just keep the supply disruptions going long enough and most will perish or submit. Collectivists cannot survive without the institutions we are working to topple.

Jesus Christ! Is that trudeau????

Attached: 1644162733656.jpg (196x602, 28.51K)

>Collectivists cannot survive without the institutions we are working to topple

Attached: 8926C9F3-CBCA-4B3C-9270-50379E7F1E47.png (1242x1255, 723.28K)

Take it easy and breath, they arent going to made it to 2030 many of them are already geting sick for their boosters, so instead of geting angry just watch them as the dying animals that they are.

Attached: 1212335464564567884123123546.jpg (821x1024, 240.89K)

they're children in adult bodies. which is basically describing women. and the beta men go along with it to get laid. it's exactly how lobsterman peterstein describes it

Should have america in the pit as well for the bants.

>you're the baby if you don't want the government requiring a glorified hall pass to do anything
>now let me enjoy my morning cartoons with a bowl of sugary cereal, my Switch, and my bong surrounded by Marvel paraphernalia
Hmm

It’s true. You’re too weak to survive without the nanny state.

>359946880
This sounds like its straight from reddit

Digits demand a webm.

That's what happens when you fight for the wrong side in ww2, faggots. Have fun.

That's a fat guy retard.

“Collectivists” created an entire countey called the USSR and got to space less than 50 years after its creation, along with totally solving homelessness and famines in Russia from the Tsars

Cope more though chud, the reality is America is rich because of the tech and finance industries on the coasts (liberals) Seattle, NYC, LA etc and not because of the low IQ corn farmers in the midwest and south (republishits)