Florida is about to legalize pitbulls

>The Senate Community Affairs Committee unanimously passed the bill that would help repeal Florida's last remaining pit bull bans.
>So what does this mean? Pit bulls could possibly no longer be discriminated against in ordinances and only be judged by their behavior, Florida Politics reports.
>The legislation would "prohibit public housing authorities and local ordinances from breed-specific rules on dogs," the media outlet explains.
>“It’s time we put an end to these unfair policies and keep Florida families together." the Best Friends Animal Society Director of Legislation and Advocacy wrote in a statement.
wtsp.com/article/news/regional/florida/dog-breed-ban-legislation-unanimously-passes-senate/67-5d48a3c9-8f70-486e-88f9-296b9cb898f5
Umm, Floridabros??

Attached: 4EE200BF-6B23-477E-A1B8-880CC50C4F53.jpg (174x174, 9.12K)

Don’t care. Banning things is what jews do. Time for some personal responsibility to make a comeback

Florida user here. I adopt pitbulls and feed them to big gators.

gators will eat the dogs.
tigers will eat the gators.
floridaman will fuck all 3.

get out of here leaf, go get your ears blown out by trucker honks

Attached: 1642790367041.gif (480x400, 3.79M)

Well if you're in Florida and don't carry a firearm to deal with pits and their owners you're probably ngmi.

>florida man's fuck marry kill are gators dogs and tigers
>he fucks marries and kills all three
what the fucks in their water?

Attached: 1643842158305.jpg (646x720, 23.37K)

can confirm
gator pussy ain't Arby's

based

Legal or not, if I ever see one wandering the hood around my locale without a leash and owner attached I will kill it, and rat poison and hamburger is cheap too

you can add the extra rat poison to KFC for their owners

That would be infinitely more fun than just drowning them.

this thread just got interesting

Attached: 1642675695587.gif (367x298, 3.96M)

dangerously based

Florida user here, I’m going to adopt twelve pitbulls

Always carry a big fucken knife or sword

Attached: rjrtjrtjrtjs.jpg (259x355, 29.31K)

That isn't good. It would allow all those niggers in south florida to have dangerous animals running around attacking people.

top zozzle

with any luck the pitbulls will eat the niglets

Attached: dfsgsdfg.jpg (816x624, 211.27K)

>The legislation would "prohibit public housing authorities and local ordinances from breed-specific rules on dogs," the media outlet explains.
They will just ban all dogs
Good
Dogs suck

niggers don't follow rules

That's why god invented evictions

We will need some sort of predators to clean up the vaxx zombies when it's time. What better way is there to re-incorperate top level predators? More than just gators will be needed.

Pokemon cards laced with VX.