Rash after COVID

Wtf is this shit on my left arm? It's itchy. I had it show up 2 weeks ago on day 3 of my COVID infection nd it still didn't go away. I'll go see a dermatologist soon but did anyone else experience this?

Attached: IMG20220206.jpg (3456x4608, 2.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

earthclinic.com/cures/rash-editors-choice.html
verywellhealth.com/long-covid-latent-viral-reactivations-5205269
buy-pharma.md/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

RIP

Attached: 1644089930833.png (984x587, 452.2K)

Looks like ligma

I had some sort of lip rash/ coldsore like lesion. It's been nearly two weeks and its still kind of there. covid does a number on your immune system.

You need to take ivermectin .4mg/kg daily for a week and then .2mg/kg twice weekly thereafter.

My country cucked to the "horse dewormer" narrative and any doctor prescribing it will lose their license, so I can't get it.

>coldsore
It's called herpes, you have herpes user.

earthclinic.com/cures/rash-editors-choice.html

Sorry OP but that looks like full blown AIDS.

Uh oh, looks like you got a latent virus boo-boo!

verywellhealth.com/long-covid-latent-viral-reactivations-5205269

whens the last time you washed your sheets, coomer?

I had hives. I didn’t get tested so I don’t know if it was COVID, but I was pretty sick and got itchy hives on the third day. Went away after a week or so.

Nonspecific vaginitis?

Once a week

covid raped me...

Attached: pepe-sad-face-looking-down.jpg (336x348, 27.77K)

Looks like seborrheic dermatitis, use some tea tree oil on it and it should go away, nigger memeflag

Could be Pityriasis rosea if you're in your early/late teens 20's. Took a monthe-6 weeks to fully come out. Mine was unusual back in college in that the herald spot happened on my inner upper thigh. Otherwise, it's just 8 months of wearing long sleeve shirts. But we aren't doctors here, at least in person. Get it checked out.

It’s like a white discoloration

Ringworm

Yeah, I bought fungicide for my shit and went to a GP on spring break, but it hadn't fully broken out yet. When it did and that stuff didn't work, it took the college campus doctor 5 mins to tell me and diagnios everything.

What's ligma?

Yea, same here. But I got it.
You got to make things happen, user.
buy-pharma.md/

that's from the spike proteins that's causing rashes and inflamation.

Also this looks fungal. I would apply a tinactin type cream as well as abstain from simple carbs/sugar completely.

a rash

Get well soon

>What's ligma?
Steve Jobs died of ligma, so get it checked out.

Is this a Seinfeld?

I had a rash right before covid. It went away. Quit being a pussy and heal right now, fag. In Jesus' name, amen.

100% ligma. Ligma balls. But seriously, that is eczema. Get a humidifier for your house and stop using dial bar soap.

This is the best sneaky dick pic I've seen on pol yet

I'd get that checked it out if I were you.

Based southern baptist user. Death to mickey mouse.

psoriasis. the red scaly patches are a giveaway. Also the pattern is consistent. weird coil shapes. It doesn't look too bad its light pink. But if it gets worse you are going to hate life. They have another big pharma jew drug that will shut off the t-cell that causes it. But there is also a cancer risk associated with that.l

Yeah actually. I think I had Omicron at least once.

Noticed 2 small lumps on my side and groin. They can be tender at times,but not really an issue.

My friend also said members of her family had lots of lumps post infection.

OP post a pic of your asshole so we can confirm it has not spread to your inner reaches