Time to settle the truth, is Alex controlled opposition...

Time to settle the truth, is Alex controlled opposition? He makes sense when he talks but for some reason he never mentions the jews, not even once. All this demonic, illuminati, masonic shit but never the jews. Maybe they're ''censoring'' him just to give the illusion that he's a rebelious leader? Meanwhile the truth is hidden. I mean it don't really make sense how he can be exposing all this truth and not (((die of a heart disease or a suicide)))

Attached: 180816112055-gfx-alex-jones-infowars.jpg (4000x2251, 857.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/6qzruk.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>get angry at the gubamint goy
>don't try to overthrow them though, you need to buy my pills

Of course he is, look into the Secret Right and how these MF's run this country.

He’s the same as Tucker Carlson
A puppet

tucker is the only non shill in the media

Tucker is a cuck. He fired a writer for the tamest un-PC comments imaginable made on some web forum no one has ever heard of.

Also when has he criticized our greatest ally?

files.catbox.moe/6qzruk.mp4

he's associated with Zionists. Zionists plotted and implemented 9/11. The basic idea behind alex is that the Zionists knew who the real victims of 9/11 would be ( aside from those that died ). They knew that a good portion of America would not survive the upcoming changes and many men would become angry when they figured out they had been lied to. Alex Jones's job is to round all of those disgruntled men up and feed them misinformation and keep them angry. Its all predictive programming. It also is free information for the FBI/CIA profile. By now they know what makes everyone tick... what they are pissed about and how likely they are to commit a terrorist act.

JFK never mentioned the jew either, not in his “secret society” speech or anywhere, he was a jew agent just like alex jones

Attached: 5A4EAD3B-2299-4A78-910E-C6B577BE37BE.jpg (474x238, 16.72K)

Why would you create an opposition against yourself as a billionaire when no one knows what happens behind the closed doors of the elite nor did anyone even care until Alex started to protest outside their enclosed meetings?

What kind of 5D chess is that from the jew?

Controlled ops by who or what?
I'm thinking he used to criticize Israel when he was younger quite openly and being forward about it including their tribalism ways not just Palestine, at some point that became taboo.
Then he was a heavy Trump supporter along(he did Money ball and other BS for the Trump campaign) with the other zionist major donors like Sheldon A.
He used to have right wing jewish employees like Jason Bermas, some probably still there, these US right wing jews are zionists/pro-ISrael.

Why do people think so highly of JFK anyway or of MLK?!

He absolutely is controlled opposition. He has said that he is Jewish several times in the past. His last two wives are Jews. Go on bitchute and search "Alex Jones, I am Jewish"

He mentions the jews all the time

He is just not dick riding jews constantly like the average pol faggot

He's mostly obsolete in a post-Trump world but his purpose used to be to make the truth look as ridiculous as possible which would shrink the bounds of acceptable thought and discussion to help make the population easier to manage and manipulate. It also allows the elites to reveal what they're doing and reap some moral benefit from being able to someday say they warned us. Alex is crazy and a wind-up toy

>He mentions the jews all the time
hello Infowars shill, how's supplement business going?

Carlson is definitely controlled opposition. He wears a red kabbalah bracelet. Look up the video where he gets confronted at the bait shop in Montana

You and your peers who won't shut up about "the Jews" are the controlled opposition.

Alex is the real deal

>illuminati, masonic
high level illuminati = kabala occultists

He said that Hitler was a good man, the Holocaust story didn't start until the 70s after they killed him.

My only worry is that Alex won't be able to hold it together. In his last interview with Joe Rogan he said how he drank too much and didn't sleep well. That is not good! Alex, we need you healthy!

Thats a pretty good summary. I would also add that many guys who watch his show end up much worse off. I can't remember exactly what it was but what I noticed about the predictive programming is that it keeps you in a constant state of anxiety. 90% of what he talks about is all negative and some of it is real. The guy is literally conditioning people to be normalized to child abuse.

Its part of the Hegelian dialectic. Those groups are not truly in control. The dialectic contains all the opposition on both sides of the paradigm and keeps everyone in a box as the pendulum swings around inside. The real masters are the ones that nobody with any success will criticize. You have to be in the club to get successful. Nobody who is successful will name the Jews. It's the Jews. They own everything and run everything important. Read the Talmud.

>real deal
oh nonono
to be plausible controlled op, you have to present a certain level of honesty and truth
in order to get people to believe the intentional lies and manipulation

Attached: AustinP.png (1600x712, 389.4K)

>In his last interview with Joe Rogan he said how he drank too much and didn't sleep well.
Yeah that whole "not sleeping well thing" lol.
I liked it when Joe forgot that Alex isn't public about using adderal and basically made some comment about him having a problem at one point during the podcast. He wasn't calling him out or anything so it was just a throw-away comment that Alex ignored, but still. Dude has been a long-suspected stimulant fiend and Joe confirmed it.

>Time to settle the truth, is Alex controlled opposition?
He's a guy that has established his lane. Entertain people buy shitting out as many conspiracy theories as possible so you can go back later and point to the ones that turned out. Provide some actual news and journalism (coverage of private haiti relief projects for example), but primarily entertainment and echo chamber. Sell water filters and vitamins to his loyal audience. That seems like the gist of it.

you will never know the inner workings. stop wasting your time with useless shit

He was married to a Jewess.

Attached: Alex Jones Bill Hicks.jpg (416x234, 12.25K)

He's mentioned the jews a bunch of times, but he insists that "not all jews are bad" and refuses to condemn them as a whole.

On the upside, he has no problem calling out individual kikes.