Roastie is telling everyone that I'm harassing her

>meet girl in uni
>we talk on messenger
>she asks for dickpic
>i send her
>she deletes the message that shows her asking
>blocks me instantly
>tell everyone at uni that im a sex offender who sends dickpics to women

How the fuck do I deal with this shit? Nobody is believing that she set the whole thing up

Attached: images.png (221x228, 14.2K)

Kill her and dump her in the Mediterranean

>How the fuck do I deal with this shit?
kek. Pol will tell you to murder her. Don't do this, user. Not until you're left with no other options. Then you murder her.

Yes that's definitely what happened lol. Deal with the consequences of your actions, rapist.

She wanted the D and you failed her shit test, moron.

Why would you send some you just met a picture of your genitals? Are you some kind of pervert?

>i send her
you need to be executed

why is it allways a greek flag who makes threads about his problems with women here ?

are you the same guy ?

of course its the same guy

Typical women behaviour
God's knows you did nothing wrong, and he will protect you.
Some day this whore will get her deserved punishment.
Everything will be ok user

You might ask reddit. This sounds like a situation they probably deal with a lot.

should've had a bigger dick, loser

>deletes message
Oh that's evil. Ahaha
>:)

by showing everyone the message of her asking you to combat her. and to assert dominance you can press charges against her for slander/libel.

Kek, I love 4chins.

That's when you hire some thugs to harrass or beat her up repeatedly. Just when she thinks she's safe and that it was just a random attack, she gets beat up again.

>Greek coomer couldn't resist sending a dick pic to a woman he just met (probably expecting cooming material in return)
Damn user, if only you didn't have a coom brain and thought your actions better.

Attached: 1642180416800.jpg (640x480, 31.27K)

This.
I knew a woman who would go around thinking she could hit men whenever she wanted, until she came up and shoved my friend and he laid her ass out.
Went to court, all that. Got thrown out and my friend denied to countersue on her just to make a point

I hope you learn your lesson user. Never send dick pics

>send dickpics online
>complains
That shit happen all the time. Some psychotic hoe on discord got me banned from 3 servers I was in because I said nigger. Sent her a dm saying that if she don't retract I'd dox her, she didn't believed me. I send link of her OF to all her "front" IG. Now all her socials are deleted.

Try to find if this girl have OF or spicy pictures on internet, and dox her as a whore. Her greek dad will kill her.

Fuck her mom

I know this is larp because deleted messages don’t disappear on the other persons phone (apple)

why would you send someone a pic of your junk? your generation is fucking stupid.

faggot

Sue her for harassment and defament. You have the text messages. Take her to court.

fucking retard

Attached: 1642757265161.jpg (400x402, 39.85K)

In countries that protect and secure citizens socially, the disclosure of a recording per US law, which the Jury will hear encompasses feature-rich modern SMS media, is illegal in several alibi-friendly state jurisdictions and requires immediate financial remediation.

Thanks for taking part in stupid games. You have won… stupid prizes!

Rape her repeatedly. You’re going pay the consequences as if you really did harass her, so may as well make it worth it; rape her.

>I send her
Huge mistake. The proper response is to tell her you don't send them and playfully tell her she'll have to look in person if she wants to see.

Transfer schools
Don't be a retard this time

She has another dude she's desperate for attention from and used you to make a good sob story to trigger his protective instincts.
>t. guy who's ex framed an autistic friend of hers the same way because she felt she wasn't getting enough attention
She wasn't smart enough to get an actual pic as evidence though. Made the entire thing up. When I investigated I found he was not only pretty autistic but asexual and completely disinterested in women. I was disturbed she'd take advantage of a dysfunctional retard like that, especially one she said was a close friend.

How is it deleted when it's on your phone retard?

Do you not have the message on her phone? Can she delete messages from your phone?

Never use the web to this kind of thing. If you get out of the anonymous posting you will have the chance of getting fucked up by some feminist waiting for a idiot to be her rapist without rape and get her lot of fame as a heroine of social justice.
Now you're the number on their fucked up statistics.
If you want a bitch, get out to meet one and never give a lot of your personal information until the trusth is strong.

Basé

whether you’re telling the truth or not you sent a dick pic to someone you barely know. God is punishing you. The only way to redeem yourself is a murder/suicide. God speed user.