ATOMIC HAPPENING: New British Prime Minister INCOMING

Britain's current Prime Minister, Boris Johnson, is about to resign because of scandals and exposures of his parties during covid-19 lockdowns. The Sue Gray report into covid lockdown breaches by Boris's government has now concluded and the evidence against him is damning.

The leading candidate to replace him is this man: Sir Rishi Pajeet Sunak.

Rishi Sunak leads all the polls among Conservative Party members to become the next Prime Minister. He is extremely popular with the British public, the most popular UK politician in fact. He also gained a fanbase of white middle class women who wish to have sex with him, and coined for him the nickname: Dishy Rishi.

What do you say to the next Leader of Britain, the UK's first ever Indian heritage Prime Minister, Sir Rishi Sunak?

Attached: CE1E21DB-EF50-4FD7-96F4-77A9074A4B6C.jpg (787x390, 42.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kpzfhagzPVA
weforum.org/people/rishi-sunak
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Br*titsh 'men' are the ugliest on the planet. No wonder their women crave for foreign cock.

Don't be so sure, as partygate which is bringing down Boris right now would also sink Rishi as well. Besides, I heard his latest press conference didn't go so well.

Big if true.

Amazing. Rishi is a very auspicious name...

>Boris Johnson, is about to resign
No he isn’t.
>Sir Rishi Pajeet Sunak
He doesn’t have a knighthood.
In short, as ever, OP is indeed, a faggot.

What's his stance on the vax pass? Does he WEF connections?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kpzfhagzPVA

is he good for the memes? I only support leaders with good meme power.

Checked do not redeems sirs.

Dir Madam Sir Queen

please, do not redeem Boris Johnson!

Open bob

>t. inbred paki swine bed shitter

>1PBTI
Proof?
Archive Link?

>(YOU)Farming
Stop direct replies!

Attached: 1PBTI pol piss.png (1010x624, 140.62K)

oh yes imagine all the designated memes

weforum.org/people/rishi-sunak
I'm gonna say yes. He also worked for Goldman-Sachs before entering politics. He's another kike puppet.

Fuck off back to India.

When your country is run by a foreign nigger, it's not your country any more.

Go rape your sister again, paki nigger.

Nah Boris is fine.

The BBC are upset at him because he pointed out that they protected Jimmy Saville.

Attached: 1643806739150.gif (480x270, 3.17M)

nothing will happen till the May local elections and then yes Risihi is the bookeis favourite to take over

So the BBC are going to put this party story on every day until May?

A literal pajeet. Is over for the bongs.

>T.scatmuncher thinking about shit
user I..

>New British Prime Minister INCOMING

New British JEW Cuck INCOMING

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-06 at 09-02-25 pol - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.png (337x194, 12.43K)

>Rishi Sunak
If Rishi becomes PM it will only be so he is left holding the mess and massive theft covid has been for this country.
Quiet a few places seem to be handing power to the blacks and browns. Seems to me it's a trap. Look at the state of new York.
Never forget the left are the biggest racists around.

Hahahaahahaahha. Absolute state of bongland

its interesting to me that while Europe locked down, Britain did not. Then the attacks against Boris started.

Attached: 1635802519835.jpg (1024x806, 101.44K)

an actual fucking pajeet!? you are just installing british-indian justin tradeau.
bongs, explain yourselves.