WATCH: Niggers loot a Louis Vitton store, getting food for dey famblies

Shocking video emerged this week of a wild theft at a Louis Vuitton store inside a ritzy Westchester mall where two suspects made off with several pricey purses.

Multiple people inside the store, presumably employees, try to stop the brazen shoplifters – but the mall security guard at The Westchester in White Plains simply watches on from afar as the chaos unfolds, according to a video posted to TikTok by user mcloud.9.

During the theft, which White Plains police say took place last month, one man was filmed pacing out of the high-end shop with two handbags. The other male suspect’s escape wasn’t as smooth – as multiple people inside the store tried to wrestle away the expensive purses he was stealing.

But, ultimately, the second suspect also walks from the store and breezes past the security guard with two purses in hand, the video shows. Onlookers were shocked over the brazen shoplifting.

archive.md/T1p53

High quality video:

tiktok.com/@mcloud.9/video/7060923787952295214

Attached: Louis vitton gibs me dat.webm (320x240, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CtHgUldydNY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Article

Attached: Video_ Thieves snatch several Louis Vuitton bags at The Westchester mall.jpg (850x3303, 514.94K)

I'll take niggers over you smelly mutts any day, at least niggers are manly, you fags are just whiny losers pretending you're not

Good all these ‘designer’ brands should get looted

>niggers nig
it is known.

Attached: 1643983223072.jpg (933x1024, 78.53K)

Niggers are horrible. But honestly I dont care is they rob this place fuck those jewish faggots. They are degenerate anyways.

who cares
all that faux luxury crap is un American

>but the mall security guard at The Westchester in White Plains simply watches on from afar as the chaos unfolds
You and I both know if he touches them he is fired and if injured they won't pay for injuries. He is only to observe and report. Everyone knows not to get involved these days.

The store said the N-word

Forgot your memeflag, faggot

Mall cop: Not my problem

very much this, if anything it should be encouraged

>rather have freeloaders that loot your cities and rape your daughters because its manly
Truly an American cuck

If whites didn't discriminate against blacks so often we didn't have to acquire items by undocumented means.

>looting rich stores operated by globohomos
i am fine with looting as long as does not hurt the local traders and merchants.

Mall cops don't get paid enough to deal with diversity.

>Yuppie shops looted by their new pet gods
They should feel honored.

>Everyone knows not to get involved these days.

Besides those retarded employees. Imagine trying to save Mr. Shekelburg some $10 bags he marks up 10,000% while he pays you pennies on the dollar.

Attached: D588F4F0-1750-4227-8716-E5F147F6103B.jpg (1024x1012, 157.7K)

>He is only to observe and report.
Correct, he cannot go hands on. He is not a sworn officer, he does not have arrest powers. Thats why I never understood security in America. I understand its window dressing, and to make people "feel" like something is in place...however, security guards in America are a total financal waste.

Attached: 115328.jpg (2523x1281, 286.41K)

If this merchandise is so over priced and valuable, why isn't it worth protecting?

>Onlookers were shocked over the brazen shoplifting.
Fucks sake.

Attached: 1598396849839.png (514x470, 403.63K)

>Toxic masculinity bad

He wanted a little piece of French heritage. Can we blame him for that?

niggligent security

Because no matter what name they slap on it, it's still garbage mass-produced in China; no better than the crap you buy at Target in most cases.

Dey famlies needs dem foods mane

Work 8 hours. Feed your family for 2 days.
Steal Gucci Flip Flops. Feed your family for 2 months

good. fuck louis faggoton

Louis Vuitton has no factories in China. All the bags are produced in France (12 factories in the country).

Oh, if that's the case then it's great news. I've been very disappointed in many high end brands switching their production. So, apologies to Louis Vuitton.

Good
Based niggers stealing from kiked and zogd corps.

Shills getting lazy

Do French citizens actually work in the factory, or is staffed by illegal alien/rapefugees/robots?

In fact, they also have 2 factories in the USA that make bags

youtube.com/watch?v=CtHgUldydNY