You don't actually believe that J*sus was real do you? Do you believe in Hercules too?

You don't actually believe that J*sus was real do you? Do you believe in Hercules too?

Attached: 214Q-008-013.jpg (300x304, 62.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_Jesus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herculaneum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cringe

>aleister crowley
i hope its bait, op

Jesus, Hercules, Santa Claus, Spider man

What's the difference?

LaVey duped you faggots so hard you don't even know if you're worshipping ironically or not.

fuck off kike

Attached: why jews hate christianity 6.jpg (850x400, 77.82K)

kill yourself to find out.

Heracles was probably based on a real person, yeah.

Most academics do:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_Jesus

>Virtually all scholars of antiquity accept that Jesus was a historical figure

>Bro, I'm atheist, but those stupid christcucks are so criiiinge, I larping as satanist to own them
>aleister crowley
Retard

I know Jesus is real. You don't. And that should scare the shit out of you... but it probably doesn't.

Who cares if He was or wasn't?
His message is important

Brain Parasite Status: Terminal

Just come back from church with the Lords blessing, cooking a roast dinner for my wife and 3 sons, ready to go into the week refreshed and renewed so that I may glorify His holy name. It sure does feel good to know Jesus Christ and to let his light guide my way. How is your Sunday looking anons? Hope you are having a wholesome one

Attached: 1643758898187m.jpg (1024x647, 191.93K)

>be one of many traveling prophets of the time
>challenge authority too hard
>get sentenced to cruel death
>die
Yup, that much about Jesus is true.

Reminder: dropping redpills inside a slide thread makes shills seethe

Attached: 1644155240429.jpg (1000x800, 199.54K)

Not real as in literally as the stories. Probably real in another sense. I had some kind of Jesus experience in 2013, I guess when it went away it was Jesus dying as in the story. Yeah I had smoked weed a day or a few days before but I think it was something genuine.

>Do you believe in Hercules too?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herculaneum

They're all fiction and while some fiction may be of more value than other fiction I think people underestimate how much higher truth might be embedded in works of fiction, while simultaneuosly being subversive, I think they can have both. Movies, videogames, novels etc.

This.
Jesus was more than likely an actual person with exaggerated tales.
Not the son of God and didn"t resurrect from the dead but but was pissed at jews.
John 2:15
>When He had made a whip of cords, He drove them all out of the temple, with the sheep and the oxen, and poured out the changers’ money and overturned the tables.

Attached: f0591646f1f034d28ab1df7b4d0433aa.jpg (663x798, 88.96K)

Mythology exists to explain truths in a way that can't be formatted without it.

>Do you believe in Hercules too?

Attached: cover5.jpg (1600x900, 368.52K)