Aus/pol/

Chevrons Stargate jeopardy edition why do we have these seedy free mason v V fucking things everywhere all over the roads and shit cunt

Attached: parkway-chevrons-3-810x540.jpg (810x540, 128.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brisbanetimes.com.au/national/queensland/devil-in-the-detail-as-satanists-fight-with-education-dept-hits-supreme-court-20210812-p58i81.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

...Anonymous (ID: 4hhwwOf2)
02/06/22(Sun)23:14:37 No.359929471
What's your "go to" local cargo game store in Brisbane? I'm going to start playing Flesh and Blood and want to check out peoples opinions on the local stores

probably so all the chinks pouring into your country know you all drive on the wrong side of the road down there.

The lines are there to encourage oeoot to remain that distance from the car Infront of them. Obviously useless in peak time because are roads are carparks during these hours.

it indicates flow of traffic because the government has spent the last 60 years turning the average citizen into a stunned cunt incapable of free thought

Wrong answer it's literally these guys marking their territory

Attached: freemason-apron.gif (1078x1107, 582.75K)

Justice Robert Beech-Jones

Attached: e07dfe3995aa6f59d1cbf12f211782b22683ef93-16x9-x0y1w1920h1080.jpg (828x466, 31.72K)

They tried this here for a few years in the 90s. It means your country is converting to full globohomo.

Well it's some shit territory that's for sure. The Bruce Highway up the the sunny coast is gay as fuck

Why do australian highways look like they were designed by a 5 year old? Only two lanes and no offramp or onramp lanes lmao. Do cars just crash into other traffic to get on the highway?

>Well it's some shit territory that's for sure. The Bruce Highway up the the sunny coast is gay as fuck
Yeah it tripped me out when I went through there 14 years ago wtf
Then there's the satan church up there as well Hmmm really makes me think it's also where pecker maroo points too brisbanetimes.com.au/national/queensland/devil-in-the-detail-as-satanists-fight-with-education-dept-hits-supreme-court-20210812-p58i81.html

>exit soon left lane
In canada this would mean that lane is going to become an exit, in upside down land it means watch for the split second chance you have to use the offramp lol.

Our cars have those big bumper plates on them like the cars you see at carnivals. It has to be this way because drinking and driving is protected in our constitution. It's easier to just accommodate for it when building the highways

Yes it's dogshit nsw and other states have the worst setup
Qld has a hybrid queue system which works OK still the occasional accident from a vaxxie and boomer tho
It's hilarious you basically have to 0-1p your car from a dead stop on the on ramp because morons won't let you in
Qld has added lanes for most big highways nsw and others don't it's a cluster fuck. Fuels getting over 2 dollarydoos a litre too

No they don't. Australians aren't funny like they think they are.

I would just plow onto the highway full speed like it's a real highway.

>Do cars just crash into other traffic to get on the highway?

Attached: yes.png (680x709, 243.33K)

yeah we know australians are just chinese owned cowards now
the crocodile dundee image is gone forever

I’m in Victoria and the roads are 3 lanes.

>Our cars have those big bumper plates on them like the cars you see at carnivals. It has to be this way because drinking and driving is protected in our constitution. It's easier to just accommodate for it when building the highways
Kek can confirm I've had nothing put Aussie cars last 13 years and their all big bumper cars especially the Fords
>No they don't. Australians aren't funny like they think they are.
You've clearly never been to a Aussie protest it's basically just a giant shitposting session Irl
>They tried this here for a few years in the 90s. It means your country is converting to full globohomo.
Pics? What country and state I'm trying to see what other countries mark their roads with this shit I also remember it was on eu/uk/UN roads as well

Attached: chevron-road-lines-on-main-highway-through-malpas-grande-national-FW47NA.jpg (866x1390, 194.17K)

This is the most accurate answer
We're dumber than third worlders here

>I would just plow onto the highway full speed like it's a real highway.
Most of our highways are two lane
Some are still single oncoming no splits it's fucked and extremely dangerous because of the shit road conditions shit small narrow winding roads with way too much traffic.
NSW is especially bad

Attached: 1643730235620.jpg (2040x2689, 2.45M)

Attached: gas em.jpg (2082x1376, 1.07M)

>This is the most accurate answer
>We're dumber than third worlders here
It explains all the signs hurrr wrong way turn back hurr
>I’m in Victoria and the roads are 3 lanes.
How's danistan these days?
Aus hasn't been like this since before the gun buyback in 96 and has been getting worse since we got rid of white Australia policy in 76 long before my time sadly

We don’t talk about Danistan. We just sit and wait for his inevitable demise cos
Nobody has a backbone to murder the cunt. Ffs…

>No they don't.
What if they do tho?

Attached: 22e0b8482f8d06c7eb4c30efce403d02.jpg (640x480, 66.47K)

>We don’t talk about Danistan. We just sit and wait for his inevitable demise cos
>Nobody has a backbone to murder the cunt. Ffs…
Love how we are all so apathetic we all think someone else is going to not be so
So nothing actually ends up happening

It’s fucked lad. This country is done.

Ve VF are cringe
Au-fg are based
VS-vz also based

Based

It was some lanes on the 401 in Ontario east of Toronto. Basically through oshawa to ajax. They could still be there but I doubt it.