What the fuck is this real?

youtu.be/EzfuJYza27Y

Attached: Google-evil.jpg (600x400, 22.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/sMsxH
youtu.be/F_XGqPHLIac
youtu.be/ceCOhdgRBoc
youtu.be/t52LB2fYhoY
youtu.be/tYleadaZ8vM?t=51
youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98
bitchute.com/video/eB9a5exAccNd/
archive.org/details/18.-white-genocide-is-real-in-their-own-words-full-documentary
bitchute.com/video/UkfFfXEihsDD/
bitchute.com/video/cTykEjkGNRzB/
goyimtv.tv/v/1952142424/FELLOW-WHITE-PEOPLE--I-AM-NOT-WHITE-I-AM-JEWISH--THE-NOTICER
archive.org/details/benjamin-h.-freedman-speech-unedited-version-1961
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

duck duck go

archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia, Reddit and Any Forums to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.
youtu.be/F_XGqPHLIac
"Israel's Internet Censorship War - If Americans Knew"

youtu.be/ceCOhdgRBoc
"The Lobby P1: Young Friends of Israel – Al Jazeera Investigations"

youtu.be/t52LB2fYhoY
"JIDF Editing on Wikipedia"

youtu.be/tYleadaZ8vM?t=51
Israeli American Council shill recruitment video

youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98
How Israel lobbies and shills manipulate the USA

Attached: jewactivism.jpg (3664x3527, 1.23M)

Evil is just a religious word to act good but define good faggots. Humans have this thing called brainwashing, they can be put into anything and believe the story. The emotional part is complex, because it's there where we have more connection to each other. Like building friendship, getting a GF and so on. These people are important to you because you love them, so basically you don't want anything bad to happen to them.

ug ug ga ga, muh wifu

Google duckduckgo founder

Attached: 1644148744314.jpg (768x1024, 38.14K)

this is what i get

> Jesus
G 1979 ‧ Drama/History ‧ 1h 57m
Watched it?
Watchlist

Vox was right about this. A bunch of Godless atheists writing "Don't Be Evil" on the wall in giant letters is like a wide-eyed lunatic walking around a city street at night while clutching a knife and repeating to himself "don't be evil, don't be evil".

Bing does it too.

Yeah Bing does the same thing.

Jews hate Christ so much they even remove him from their search summaries. lol

I was searching the archives for something and found the vid. It's from 2016 and nothing has changed. Pretty fucked.

I just google:
family
asian family
black family
arab family
white family
to see where we are on the ladder

So this is the infamous bot-posting I've heard so much about

Yup, google is run by satanists. Just look at the google play logo and what number is repeated 3 times in the chrome logo?

Symbolism will be their downfall.

me too

DEVIL DIGIS CONFIRMED !!

OP IS HUGE SATANIC FAGGOT

TRUE STORY !!!!

MANY SUCH CASES !!!

Attached: kenosha.jpg (1200x800, 108.47K)

Same

The blatant manipulation suggests that there is something special about Jesus since he's the only one getting special treatment. I tried to search YouTube for the vid in the OP and it seems to be shadowbanned as well.

>FAKE AND GAYYYYYYYY
FAKE AND GAYYYYYYYY
>FAKE AND GAYYYYYYYY
FAKE AND GAYYYYYYYY
>FAKE AND GAYYYYYYYY
FAKE AND GAYYYYYYYY
>FAKE AND GAYYYYYYYY
FAKE AND GAYYYYYYYY
>FAKE AND GAYYYYYYYY
FAKE AND GAYYYYYYYY

Attached: asdsadasdad.png (1266x1152, 329.65K)

bitchute.com/video/eB9a5exAccNd/

archive.org/details/18.-white-genocide-is-real-in-their-own-words-full-documentary

bitchute.com/video/UkfFfXEihsDD/

bitchute.com/video/cTykEjkGNRzB/

goyimtv.tv/v/1952142424/FELLOW-WHITE-PEOPLE--I-AM-NOT-WHITE-I-AM-JEWISH--THE-NOTICER

archive.org/details/benjamin-h.-freedman-speech-unedited-version-1961

Attached: FranzBardonHermetics.jpg (303x474, 24.16K)

They hate Jesus the most because its the truth

It looks like sometime in the last four years it went from blank, which was too obvious, to a movie while everyone else gets a biography. So the point stand that Jesus' result is clearly manipulated.

The search Jesus Christ results in an LDS pane which is another clearly manipulated result.

Both searches feature the wiki article about Jesus as the first result which is typically where the pane would pull its information. So clearly both have been manipulated.

Because Jesus is their antichrist.

Our antichrist is their messiah.

bump