Why are muslim zoomers so retarded?

They walk around with their gucci bags thinking they're hot shit, but in reality they are brown subhuman rapist looking refugees and no white girl wants to be near them. How do we get rid of them?

Attached: 1634647995719.png (828x581, 403.66K)

Ask them where their goat is

Why are there dunecoons in Austria

>Why are there dunecoons in Austria

jews and amerimutts

Because burgers forced us and germans to take turks. And the newer dunecoons are coming from countries you destroyed for your (((masters)))

You can't

Attached: images.png (205x246, 8.17K)

I wasn't even born then, most of us weren't

>and no white girl wants to be near them
That is not true

>no white girl wants to be near them. How do we get rid of them?
Not true
>t. Turk

>Not true, white girls love brown sandnigger terrorist cock
Sure, tell yourself that, goatfucker

Attached: 1643893208504.jpg (601x508, 31.38K)

I worked in Vienna for 2 years, I can assure you Austrian women do fuck brown/black men a lot.

>All white women want a 4'1 brown person with a tiny PP

lmao

i am a blonde austrian women and i only date pajeets

can confirm austrian maams only want dravidian bvlls

cope white subhuman. The North African man is the epitome of masculinity and your women recognize this. You wouldn't believe the amount of white bitches that begged me to fuck them.
SEETHE

no i only want pajeets not nafris
yas daddy impregnate me!

>You wouldn't believe the amount of white bitches that begged me to fuck them
goats are not bitches achmet

Attached: 1632611397915.jpg (750x482, 55.16K)

But I do get austrian bitches. Most white women here don't mind dating arabs and nafris.
Also I'm just hotter than you
>t.nafri

>memeflag
opinion discarded

kek most middle easterness are short, ugly and dysgenic. literally no jawline too. i was in marseille and with 180 cm i towered most of the shitskins. was shocked by number of round faces with no bone structure, effeminate faggots who were driving 20 years old car with 10 people inside playing nigger music. kek.

stfu slavic dog. your women are even easier and I just need to flash them 30€ to let me buy inside them raw. pussy ass bitch

i mean there is a reason why muzzie rape gangs exists. its because on average white women are not interested. whic his why you lash out this way. go around and raping. Islam=inceldom

Nafris are not ME
Also I'm 1,83m and lifting
Post body