Only untested chads may post in this thread

How many of you anons never cucked? I have never been tested i never cucked like the normies.

Attached: coronavirus-testing.jpg (1024x649, 69.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/TqSQ2LpIGnRP/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not once.
I'm pretty sure that's how they get you.
All my mates who couldn't wiggle out of it felt shit for days afterwards.

I don't actually believe in Covid19
I think they're fucking with us through the tests.
Then, of course, the shots.

Not taking any of those either.
Starting to question shit like the MMR jab I got when I was a kid too.
After all, these people have been fucking with us for YEARS.

reporting in

I'm too paranoid for even the tests. I believe they put something on the swabs. I refuse to do it.

It also reminds me of what they did to ancient egyptian slaves.

Anyone who took the covid test is a subhuman. Any self-proclaiming christian who took the covid test will NOT make it through tribulation, but is a tare.

Attached: ewxhftuf8cy61.jpg (724x903, 100.63K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220206-053303_Chrome.jpg (1080x2070, 1.02M)

I don't trust the medical system, they have the hands of big pharma up their asses like a puppet

Based finger writing user

never ofc

>Won my religious example case
>Won against vaccine administration and testing mandates
>Company and college both remit mandates a week after receiving an overwhelming number of exemptions that would crater their institution to deny
It feels good to have held my convictions firm. Let this disease reap me if it can.

You are not alone.
I don't and won't do any of this shit and I'm doing just fine.
Hell, I'm cancelling my dentist appointment because I only have teeth "problems" (or so they say) when I started getting regular cleanings. I've never had a cavity in my life.
My baby boy has had nothing done to him. My friends baby girls is a month younger and looks like a drooling potato.

Virgin nose reporting

Florida master race reporting in. We don't have covid here.

Exemption*

Uncut.
Untested.
Unvaxxed.
Never taking it(the injection).
Forever hating the antichrist.
We already won gentlemen. Hold the line.

Attached: 1626206430738.jpg (960x640, 79.99K)

But what if I come in Florida ? All Frenchs cucks will be trible jabbed or at least tested. Im a rare meat I can get any girl I want.

Jello Biafra is of course, a big leftoid faggot, but back when I was a "Punk" I used to rate him.

When he sang the song "Trust Your Mechanic" I took those words to heart.

"He tightens and loosens a few spare parts - one thing's fixed another falls apart"

Nothing at all. Never been tested, never been vaxxed.
I had to wear the mask to do my groceries, but now the shopkeeper don't give a damn anymore.

Kikes eat the filthy shit directly from my anus. Never taking the jew vaxx. Never letting the kikes violate my nose. The next holocaust will 100% be the real deal.

Untested sperm here.

Good morning sirs

What's with the test, what's in it?

Based grenouille. At my grocery store they still give a fuck.

I do a rapid test every other day, I am triple shot boosted and wear a mask at all times unless I'm eating or in the shower, I also take multivitamins supplements plus vitamin D. This in pretty normal here.

Nothing wrong with ordering free lateral flow tests from the government. I needed a negative test, and apparently my earwax doesn't have Covid.

fiber glass shards which destroy your blood/brain barrier and prime you to random infections/taking the mark more eficiently

Yup. I suppose it's mainly because I don't do typically anything that would require getting one, like fly or whatever. I would take a test if I needed to. Getting the shot though, I will literally die first.

NO TEST NO VAX

bitchute.com/video/TqSQ2LpIGnRP/

Attached: 7C5A084C-0C97-402E-884A-1CE0DAD00EB0.png (1024x718, 1.14M)

We could talk about the self replicating nanoworms aswell but lets keep it simple.

Greetings

Attached: 1643623259789.jpg (843x832, 117.74K)

Who knows? Not you that's for sure. The kikes making them on the other hand... Do you trust kikes putting mystery jew juice in your body goy?

Well if you’re wagie then spending paid day in hospital and home is pretty great option

Hallo

I've been on the cusp of getting tested multiple times, but the day before each time, my job backs down since Biden's mandates are still blocked. I even bought 4 PCR tests, and got 4 free Rapid tests.

At this point, it looks like my job has given up on testing me.

So the question is what should I do with the tests?

Attached: 1631466788581.png (759x458, 54.94K)

Sure, come during spring break and you should be able to find some fat drunk Kentucky sorority girl with sand in her vagina that smells like coconut oil, tequila, and body odor. Look for the one wearing a bikini that's two sizes too small.

literally never tested but had an event where we had to present negative tests or be vacinated to attend,
payed a guy 20USD for a negative test result, and just got a piece of paper saying im negative on covid

who the fuck cares, i'm australian unvaxxed and untested that is a big deal you probably faced zero discriminations i went to a cafe and they told me to leave i felt like a fucking nigger

never got jabbed, tested and wore the fagmask. it was not always easy to be one of the few resilient in a country full of submissive maskfags, but to see the spineless bootlicker suffering with their suffocating cuckmuzzle at work was more than satisfying. now i hope more vaxcattle will drop dead, just a few days ago a jabbed "artist" in favor of mandatory vaccination died unexpectly - good riddance.