Black user Here Again

What are the political implications of me a black man being smarter than you a white supremacist? If your IQ is lower than 130 your supremacy pass has been revoked.

Test: test.mensa.no/

Attached: 135.jpg (635x962, 137.7K)

What good is being a smart black person if your people are dog water as fuck.

figure this one out

Attached: pennies.png (1011x760, 788.33K)

if you weren't mixed you wouldn't score even 80

1. Online IQ tests are meaningless
2. Individuals are irrelevant
3. It's about the race as a whole. A white community will always be vastly superior to a nigger "community". That's the point of a white ethnostate.
4. Saged

the implications are that you will slowly start seeing yourself become a racist towards your own race

95 grugchad reporting.
we are better than you high iq faggots that do nothing but crap on the rest of the world with subversion.

Cope
Both of my parents are black
This is accurate above 120

Supremacy has nothing to do with IQ. It means ruling over. Calling any white person besides some 90+ year old Alabama nursing home resident with that term is like calling East Berliner wall-jumpers supremacist.

Okay Jakub Niggergenius go out into the real word and fix your people's criminality then I'll eat my words.

>Both of my parents are black
In the U.S. black people tend to have some caucasian DNA. You might be 20% white and not even know it.

Wanna address the remaining points negritu?

My IQ is 139 (Mensa member). But that doesn’t make me superior to you, my white skins is what makes me superior to you, nigger.

You think that when people look at you they think “oh what an intelligent young man” but what they actually think is “who let this up jumped nigger in my presence, I hope he doesn’t rob me”.

Don’t forget what you are, because no one else will.

Attached: E4F089DD-E648-4667-A5C0-84E02A1D0560.gif (413x192, 1.27M)

>air superiority
better-trained pilots and better planes
>air supremacy
controlling enemy airspace
or
A certain "wise Latina" is not superior by an means but rather she is supreme.

>What are the political implications of me a black man being smarter than you a white supremacist?
None. You're an anomaly and a mutant freak. It's very telling how even with your relatively high IQ you choose to be a useless nigger and a degradation to civilization.

Attached: peeing-on-a-cat.jpg (720x864, 44.76K)

>135 iq
>doesn't understand probability distribution
Sure djamarcus

How did you know? Seriously though most black people are decent. It just depends on the crowd you hang around.
I'm not a police officer.
Well yes my grandma is half white
Too low iq too address

>internet IQ test

cringe and you are still a black nigger.

But you're a genius?!? And a black on at that. The world is your oyster, or its that you know that your efforts would go to waste.

Excuse me nigger, I returned an IQ of 135 as well.
You should not presume the people you speak to are midwits, if they aren't they'll think you're a midwit, if they are they'll be very upset and start throwing out pop-sci nonsense like "IQ doesn't matter!".
Hide your powerlevel.

>Too low iq too address
Yeah you certainly are, monkey