Where are all these truckers using the bathroom???

Attached: thing (copy).png (681x567, 433.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U89zkUZPd5w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Truckers are subhuman white trash hicks.. most shit and piss in their pants

You're thinking of bus drivers.

at your lawn cuck

Attached: BWC.jpg (1500x800, 340.43K)

SHIT IN THE STREETS BRO

way of the road

Attached: piss_bottle_t1000.jpg (964x1278, 58.29K)

This is the main reason why I didn't quit my job and drive up there yet. I'm not shitting in front of people.

Long nose detected. Truckers are experts on improvising and adapting. The piss jug is ancient technology. All it takes to poop is an optional 5 gallon bucket and a kitchen trash bag. Must be nice to know you’d be utterly unable to survive after 24 hours of the cessation of (((utilities)))
>oh no I can’t defile pure water with my disgusting Jewish feces whatever will I do
You aren’t white

piss jugs only work for one function
...hmmm maybe two functions

Way she fuckin' goes man.

Filthy cityfag. We should require all bougie cityfags to live out of a car for no less than one year to figure out how to live. You shit in a trash bag. Truckers have an entire suite with sleeping quarters. Gotta shit? Walk up to the rig, enter the cab, put a fresh kitchen bag in a bucket and squat like a king. Toss in a public trash can, or, even better, sling it at a filthy dependent cityfag’s overpriced apartment window.

in your mom!

youtube.com/watch?v=U89zkUZPd5w

based

Based on what?

ME!

Attached: 1636514586792.jpg (700x525, 53.9K)

this. stop trying to suck off truckers.

looks like the love child of jack black and the guy who released the virus in twelve monkeys.

You missed Good Night Alt-right?
Oh man

Hello Gary how are you doing? :)

I live in downtown Ottawa and would let them use my toilet except I don't know how to let them know

This
Good morning sirs