Elon Musk is serious about his tesla-bot

If only we didnt have a shortage of Taiwanese bot parts for the tesle-brain

muropaketti.com/tietotekniikka/tietotekniikkauutiset/elon-musk-on-tosissaan-tekoalyrobottinsa-kanssa-voi-ohittaa-liiketoiminnassa-ajoneuvot/

According to Musk view, it makes sense to put our knowledge of car AI navigation and neural networks inside into a humanoid bot, so called tesla bot. It could walk amongst the humans if it was a humanoid and not a car.

Teslabot is like a small human. Weighes 57kg and walks about 8km per hour speed. There is a TFT screen in place of a face. This means it can change it face at will and a humanoid face will be displayed on screen or perhaps a smiley, whatever programmers desire.

Tesla bot now has a codename Optimus Prime and there is serious attempt to create a prototype.

Musk thinks the bot could be used at first in a tesla factory to help build more cars. But this is only the first step. It would be ideal to see one day them walk on the streets doing whatever they are supposed to do.

Musk said he will put his bot onto top priorities what tesla company is about to make within next few years.

Cybertruck would be sorely needed too but Tesla probably went towards too cheap price, merely 40 000 USD for an electric truck which drives around US roads free without a human operator and carries loads of stuff. So we are not seeing the trucks right now.. Tesla was unable to build them for just 40 000 monies.

Attached: tesla-571-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 53.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QZaRfNjTPx8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

musk is a faggot retard stealing my taxes

The important question is, can we fuck it?

Elon is a retard, neuralink is garbage, artificial intelligence is a scam, we dont know what human intelligence works, we dont understand how most drugs used for mental diseases work like lithium, we know almost nothing about the brain.

Came here to post this.

>The important question is, can we fuck it?

Patrician way of thinking ...

Attached: robots!!!.png (850x742, 821.02K)

>shaped like a human
Yeah, that's not retarded at all.

boston dynamics can only make weird looking top heavy bipeds packed to the brim with shit to make them work and they have government money, a slim human shaped robot with greater functionality than the BD ones looks unlikey with current tech, i suppose he could pour billions into RnD and see what happens.

Elon doesn't have teslacles.

>there is serious attempt to create a prototype.
kek, they haven't even built one yet?
mine is already built and it has similar capacities
>mfw im on the leading edge of robot development

Cool but it's still missing a secret ingredient: a knoife

Attached: 1640166017020.jpg (810x810, 983.23K)

It isn't

Human shape means it can use all human tools and vehicles.

I can only smell the retarded malfunctioning of the bot.

>cyber semi 2019
>cyber truck 2020
>tesla-bot 2022
musk is a nigger loving south african con man
he didn't make the first electric car, but he sure as shit nailed the marketing

How can anyone look at this shit and actually think he’ll deliver? Musk just makes up these fantasy projects and his drooling fan base and venture capitalists just eat it up.

fpbp

Imagine thinking Elon musk could actually build something

Guys like you have been saying this same thing for over 10 years now.

the worst part is, i already have a functioning bipedal robot and no one gives two flying fucks
though musk claims he'll build one and everyone clapped

and we right
youtube.com/watch?v=QZaRfNjTPx8

The prophecy is becoming true. Idols will speak and move about. I always thought it was about sexbots or something similar moronic, but this is more likely to be it.

Attached: pol - prophecy raw.jpg (750x1334, 124.57K)

Attached: Apu&TeslaBot.jpg (814x1041, 340.58K)

He knows what people want to see and he has the money, talent, and industrial base to get it done.

Maybe it'll be a failure, maybe it won't deliver. That's ok, it's a good step better than anyone else is trying to do, and he's already got 3 massive successes under his belt.

Why doesn't he design a plane parachute so an engine malfunction isn't automatically a death sentence
>That would be hard to engineer, user
I guarantee it's easier than a synthetic person

can i fuck it?

Attached: 1630001530099.gif (220x300, 326.44K)

>tesla-bot
What, Musk is going to hire his fans?

No, but Musk will

It's something people already considered and his companies aren't (yet) involved in making planes.

The fucking aesthetic is shit. Make it all black or all white

Attached: 55F7B33A-0EAD-4B69-963C-C6AFD09C5BC4.jpg (680x680, 92.02K)

i feel you (s)pain bro

Ngl I'm intrigued to see what kind of mess he's going to deliver this time.
The guy's a genius when it comes to scamming American taxpayers.

Attached: tesla tunnel.webm (960x540, 1.18M)

Can we fuck it?