Reddit convoy counter protest got cancelled because the grownups told them it was a bad idea

Reddit convoy counter protest got cancelled because the grownups told them it was a bad idea

Attached: sadgdsagds.png (587x328, 41.67K)

the bureaucracy they abuse and depend on is now haunting them

>marxist(dot)ca

I reported the post and put an hour into the write up to make sure I put enough genuine sounding leftist seethe in it. I told them this was irresponsible, dangerous, and completely put the safety of people, especially POC’s, in danger not just white nationalists, but covid as well. Said if this happen, they’ll have blood on their hands. I like to think my autism resonated and played a role. In that case, you’re welcome.

Attached: FA1F2DEA-CCB7-46A8-926D-AB19F7C419CF.jpg (680x524, 66.74K)

This people seriously do not get it. The left is almost retarded enough to feel bad for.
>Almost.
Left-fags deserve nothing but the rope.

Maybe not enough people were going to show

They most likely told them to not do it because the counter protestors are all unhinged libshits suffering from BPD who would in all likelihood start a violent confrontation with the protestors.

And then immediately get their left-fag face caved in by based right-wing Chads

What is aristocracy-of-labor exactly. Sounds elitist. Notice these Marxist fuckwits always envision themselves as the party leaders sipping tea with the other politburo members.

>aristocracy of labor

Heavy is the neck with the blue collar

I understand the nearby people becoming resentful, even if they support some major reasons for the protests. Also, many legit sentiments of a people can get hijacked by nefarious control op types with organizational skills and glow fund/globohomo funds. Same reason BLM chants who were upset saying, "what's so hard about recognizing black lives matter?" It was full of a lot more bullshit behind the slogan. This is why I'm hesitant to even talk about trucker shit going on and keep my eyes on what the "mandate" niggers and other vax pushing adjacent companies like the Healthcare and Pharmaceutical industry. More trucks holler and make their voices heard should around CVS and Departments of health etc...I'm more inclined to join some organic protests in places more directly responsible and pushing poison

Attached: Capture+_2022-02-06-01-49-14.png (664x440, 72.47K)

I always get a crushing grip seeing something like that. The neck-snapping kind

The thing is, even normalfag liberals have silently changed their mind by now and only a fringe minority of zoomers and troons remain to support unpopular mandate bullshit by now. Now they need to cope up excuses for not protesting, because when they do it becomes apparent how few they are and how low popular support they have. The preferred option is then to just sit around and seethe on pleddit and discord, where they can still larp about being popular or representative of the people.

Checked

Attached: 1642001079718.gif (512x493, 1.03M)

If that's your take, you don't go outside.
Every single vaccinated person who does not say they refuse to take the 3rd shot wants to gulag you. Dentists, soldiers, grocery store personnel. In these parts, they even unironically miss communism and see the minority of antivaxxers as the same minority ("reincarnated" via family, where applicable) that protested against communism. The core problem, however, is not the economic ruin caused by the unvaxxed, but that the unvaxxed have thr same rights as them. At least 50% of the population would prefer to see me die of untreated appendicitis outside the hospital if I got it

Its not just that. Imagine if this happened. Imagine a bunch of scrawny antifaggots going up against a bunch of blue collar workers. The truckers would try to restrain themselves Im sure, Im sure they've coordinated about such a scenario, but they would be forced to defend themselves. Now imagine the police stepping in to stop the fighting and then all hell breaking loose once you have a three-sided free-for-all in the middle of Ottawa. They can try to spin it as hard as they like but plenty of people would see past the bullshit and that might set off a powder keg that would unironically lead to a violent uprising in the middle of their fucking capital.

Maybe that's true in soviet slovakia, but it's certainly not true here. Here no one asks you about your vaccine status at all and no one really cares if you've taken it or not when it's up to discussion. I work at a school so I meet a lot of people, both young and old.

lefties can only win when you agree to play the game according to the rules they laid out (and keep changing on the fly)
the moment you just go
>lol fuck you I'll do what I want
they have lost.

Why does polcel always care about reddit?

Aristocracy of labor is something about high paying jobs in trade unions.

Attached: 225DBBEC-939D-4B40-AB3B-C55B3EE343E5.jpg (800x479, 67.73K)

we had some poll today that showed 24% of Germans think that Germany is sliding into a dictatorship. that claim now has more support than any of our political parties has, the highest any of them achieved was 26% at 76% voter participation.
I know
>""""polls"""""
and all, but if even your enemy's propaganda starts agreeing with you, it's probably not looking good for their narrative

Yep, real number probably closer to 50-50.

>Marxist.ca
Are community leaders finally waking up and telling these commie larper corporate stooge fucks where to go??

It's true both in Slovakia and Austria, in any walk of life. The diaspora of Slovak students in Vienna had to have the Austrian courts step in when the Vienna university denied us entry. I almost lost the master's degree I'm working towards because of this. The university has to work with me (and others) because of a court order, so I get minimum/malicious compliance from everyone, be they the professors, the admin, or even the fucking jannies. My job prospects - well, the Czechs just made workplace covidfaggotry voluntary instead of mandated, so there is a chance (to get minimum wage and not go hungry)

This

based. never stop punching libtards

There is without a doubt one or two handlers within their group that report directly to the Liberal party. They nipped that shit in the bud before those fucking idiots started something that would sink their party.

>the bureaucracy they abuse and depend on is now haunting them

Attached: PassierscheinA38_1.webm (480x324, 2.74M)

Came around one such person in 14 months. She got a taste of my steel capped boot

Yeah, those pipe dreams is how they cope.

While dying slowly.

I'm very sad to hear that and hope it gets better for you. Thank god it's not like that here.