Where can I go to escape globalhomo?

I'm switching from going to university to doing it online next semester so I can get out of the US. I've been looking into Georgia (the country) but am looking at other options.

Attached: Flag_of_Georgia.svg.png (1200x800, 6.93K)

Africa

Don't come back.

Honestly, I think you are better off in the US. Seems like no other country has much of a backbone.

fuck off we are full

its a secret and i won't tell teehee

I wouldn't if it were that easy to revoke my citizenship

im coming nigger blame your government for making the visa so easy

There's no "escaping" the globohomo, user. Only fighting back, it will eventually come to it, and we can't ignore it any longer.

y-yeah ve no spik engrish no entri here go to pajeettown plz thank you sirs

We wuz da gods

I'd fight if there was any organization whatsoever, but, right now, I just need a breather.

North Korea.
They welcome foreign dissidents.
Say that you seek asylum from American Imperialists.
They will feed you and make you speak in front of TVs, about how terrible the US is.
That is, if you can make past the border guards without being shot or stepping on land mines

you will not like it here
Most of western "men" don't . Georgia is too masculine for your pussy asses

I'm pretty sure South Korea is the gayest country in Asia

can i come

>literal hole for a president
>masculine
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Not gayer than China or Japan or (you)

specify or you sound like a coping fag

I disagree. I actually think that China seems pretty based culturally, but you may be right about Japan.

Nowhere, the globohomos have woken quite a few normies up with their fake pandemic, now they just need to figure out how fiat works and then find out about the sept 2019 bank bailouts that were covered up by the fake pandemic and then they have the real reason their family members died, lost their jobs, committed suicide etc etc etc.

yes
I will tell you my personal story . So I studied at University few years ago and on one of the subject there was this two German dudes . they were fucking towering over EVERYONE including me (they were like 2m something) and they were athletic . So after few months because I was only one who knew English well enough to help them out with stuff they get buddy buddy with me . After one of the classes we went to eat some khinkaly(if you don't know what this is by now then you really should not come) . So long story short after we had few drinks and all they say exactly this - after we finish studying we will go back not because this place is bad or anything BUT Georgia is too manly too masculine . It is true really . This is why Russians hate us along other Caucasians . We are too hot headed and fight a lot .

I'm personally looking into Finland.

Attached: Frenland.png (921x733, 66.49K)