How come there's no dark side of Earth?

There is a Dark side of the Moon which got me thinking we experience a Dark side every night. So how come we don't freeze to death without the Sun heating us?

Attached: download.jpg (223x226, 7.72K)

atmosphere and water mostly

Why is there no South Macedonia?

somebody failed grade school.

Would imply he even went to begin with

Attached: vGg2YXC.jpg (112x96, 3.69K)

> So how come we don't freeze to death without the Sun heating us?
We do.

Powerful Macedonian education

the internal earth plasmoid or electromagnetic field generating thing at is center (not produced by swirling hot liquid metal)

Jews user

Because we live on a flat stationary plane, the sun and moon are the same size and local, don't believe the 400x larger/further kike nonsense

because the earth rotates fast enough back to sunlight to warm back up

you can't actually live outside at night man, did your parents teach you nothing? animals bury themselves underground and humans used to live in caves or in tree nests covered in leaves and shit.

you literally need a fire to live outside all the time.

Because we're not tidally locked with the sun.

Humidity. It stays warm in the rainforest at night but gets cold in the desert at night.

>t. ded homeless guy

The moon is tidally locked to the earth like mercury is tidally locked to the sun bro.

Nigger

Mercury is in a 3:2 spin orbit resonance, we thought it was tidally locked in the past.

The moon doesn't exist, it's just a project blue beam projection

christ OP its a combination of things, the atmosphere insulates us, but its not like there isnt any heat loss either, it gets colder in most places at night. Right now its -12F outside my house and if I walked out in just the clothes Im wearing Id probably die inside of a few hours. So you're right in a way, it does get cold enough at night to kill in some places.

Attached: lel4.jpg (249x249, 6.67K)

There is.

So now combine that with how long it takes mercury to revolve around the sun and the number is so negligible it is ridiculous for you to even bring it up

I heard the vax causes brain damage but holy shit ...