CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY

Reiner Fuellmich going after it.
rumble.com/vu5ro7-attorney-reiner-fuellmichs-opening-statements-grand-jury-court-of-public-op.html

Attached: crimes.jpg (1250x709, 97.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rumble.com/vu5ro7-attorney-reiner-fuellmichs-opening-statements-grand-jury-court-of-public-op.html
odysee.com/@Corona-Investigative-Committee:5/Grand-Jury-1-EN-online:2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

I don't know if he was trolling, and I could be Autistic but I think he actoually bought the holocaust propaganda.

What is the "Grand Jury"? Who will watch this? He's naming (((them))).

It's annoying, but I think this is one of those situations where he needs to pick his battles.

i don't think there's picking its just, he doesn't know.
what they're doing is immesurably valueable though

>rumble.com/vu5ro7-attorney-reiner-fuellmichs-opening-statements-grand-jury-court-of-public-op.html
Nice, but the fox popping up and the rising hearts need to go. Why do people do this and expect other, less open minded to take it seriously?

bump

odysee.com/@Corona-Investigative-Committee:5/Grand-Jury-1-EN-online:2

He's considered a fraud in Germany and this trial is a LARP without legal basis, as of his own words.

I think he's controlled opposition. A fucking lawsuit... Are you kidding me.
They just murdered at least millions of people with a engineered bioweapon and euthanasia deathshots. If you're not taking about who is going in front of a firing squad you're not talking about anything.

>nazi lawyer brings up holocaust

peak 2022

This is going to take forever, it’s not even a trial yet.
Normies will not even make the effort to watch and listen to the depositions, let alone try to understand them.
Hell, I don’t think they would even make it through this short 20min video, too dense for them, too long.

Interesting thing is the names whose indictment is being requested, They lead to the bigger fish, they lead to the corporations, they lead to the msm and they also lead to the (so-called) governments all by themselves.
Then, as we pull those strings we’ll slowly discover how they’re all effectively inter-connected.
That’s going to be fascinating, but exhausting. Get ready to drown in data, the research will be like none we’ve done before.

Me, being the idealistic type, I hope Justice will go down to the very last pawn, I mean even to the doorman that collaborated with what was such an evident hoax from the very beginning. I’m doubting I will see that, however. It’s billions of people that decided to participate in these crimes… If cops don’t get the rope this was all just show.

Outside of this trial, we have to face a future where the most guilty of all, the normies that decided to join the tyranny, that have exposed themselves as people devoid of any quality, that have evidenced they hate us, they occupy every single paid position in the system and have expelled all that will not join the tyranny from it.
This reality is something that yet hasn’t fully manifested, but the truth is that building and structuring a viable society is unlikely at this point, imo.

when the woman said >attourney i stopped watching.
attorneys are paid government shills.

>lawsuit
it is not even taken to court

on top of it all he had limited hangouts on his not-a-podcast like corbert and bossi tards

it is a maymay

Personally I’m struggling to even leave the home. I can’t talk to anybody, mainly I don’t want to either.
In my circles there has not been a single person that refused to submit.
The amount of aggression I’ve had to suffer, expressed in so many different ways, is traumatising. I mean, it’ll never go away.
I’ve been expelled from civil life. I have no rights, no freedoms, I’m not allowed to earn a living or to go anywhere. I subsidise government welfare but I don’t benefit from it, 18 months of 0 income at the moment, yet the grubment still stole $2,000 in taxes from me! I got punished for not being dumb like all the others…

The thing is I can’t go out there now and build a society with these people. Dumb, coward, greedy, irresponsible, treasonous… what relation does anyone want to have with people like that? And they’ve positioned themselves in every business, in every industry. They’ll be hiring us to mop the floor and dig trenches with a shovel. They’re in full control, we’re beggars. They’re going to impose on us democracy, taxation, police, political correctness, political parties… the same old shit.

So I’m very happy about this trial and all that, however its effects won’t be really felt in our world.

Reiner Fillme. Kek

not a good situation, but you aint alone in this
dont know what else to say

Thank you, friend.
Not much anyone can say, really.
What the normies have exposed is something that won’t be forgiven nor forgotten.
They are openly working to exterminate us, too, in that cowardly way of theirs.
That’s where yeh, I’m excited about this trial however resigned that we won’t get Justice. “Forgive and forget” propaganda has been injected at regular intervals for a while now. Unacceptable terms imo.
What the normies have exposed is there forever, and it’s impossible to move on.

It has to happen, it's only natural...
The time has come to pay the piper, they have committed the great crimes and now they will pay.

Not everything is perfect oflr fqir in this world, but it's balanced enough! Let the skale meassue their deeds and show them as they are.

Many were skipped, it's about time to balance it!

I had some hope until he started bringing up muh shoah survivors and rabbis.

Source?

watch this they usually don't use emojis or whatever and that vigilantfox seems to have slapped over it

>So I’m very happy about this trial and all that, however its effects won’t be really felt in our world.

It is incredible but remember there are others like you, however quiet.

You bring up a good point in that a vast majority of people don't care. We have our phones, we have our prepared yummy meals at the local market. We have our comfy cars on lease, all is good. The times are too good for people to fight, the average person will submit. It has happened before, is happening now, and will continue to happen.

You are the truly free one, all you can and must do is organize with those like minded. Your intellectual and spiritual freedom is most important, and everything stems from that. The covidian dystopia has positives - it has shown you who is not worth your effort. Find those who want to fight - there are many, sitting quietly amongst the panic-driven mindless sheep surrounding you

Attached: A6045FAB-1FC5-4AC2-8625-2240598DF791.jpg (807x1024, 65.57K)