Uhhh, guys...? Is he shedding his old skin?

Is he going to become the next iron fist leader of the Western world after all?
twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/1489822187804663811

Attached: Screenshot_2022-02-06 Dr Jordan B Peterson on Twitter.png (598x256, 35.96K)

Lmao not that cuck

If I get to live long enough to see Jordan Peterson rise up to become hitler 2.0 I will have seen it all and will die a happy man.

Jordan Peterstein has dark hair. His opinion is not to be taken seriously.

that's the most effeminate comment i've read today, user.

>When you finally read "that" Solzhenitsyn book

checked

that's how I got a redpill...they're using the same playbook

His popularity has already waned, it's too late for JBP

Attached: dc54a4b7a6812db64d8e4a94fd2bd0cb29c642b8.png (578x704, 180.24K)

Which one please?

>His popularity has already waned, it's too late for JBP

Attached: 1572747037060.jpg (397x366, 51.9K)

200 years together. It's about Jews in Russia and SU

Anyone with an understanding of history knows where this is heading
>corrupt government gets way in over its head
>people get angry
>people want to get rid of ruling class
>ruling class doubles down
>your neighbor is your enemy
>those beasts living afar, they give us plagues and famine, they’re the enemy
>people stop caring about what they say
>want change now
>ruling ideologies no longer hold
>fresh voice appears in opposition that calls out the ruling class
>everyone follows
The ruling class is associated with liberalism/leftism in this instance, the opposition are people who want their empire back from a domestic and prestige sense. What is that going to lead to?

hes still on meds and he wouldnt say what one on that recent rogaine podcast. theres a few things that are off about him.

Thanks, added to my reading list

200 years together

Sexbot poster isn't wrong though. Why you mad? Did you get grifted a bit too hard an can't admit it? lmao

Attached: jack faggot nord cuck.jpg (300x250, 9.31K)

sic semper tyrannis

Based.

He's awakening.

Attached: 5f4d0133850b707c02846464106e11597166e47e2e90516a966b0aac3ae73bff_1 (1).jpg (640x640, 64.47K)

post a link where other anons can download this

Attached: 1642234170077.jpg (450x332, 119.19K)

checked and true

>His popularity has already waned, it's too late for JBP
This, he's trying to reconquer the right hand side of the overton window and drag it back leftwards.
STFU JIDF

Attached: Screenshot_2022-02-06 Dr Jordan B Peterson on Twitter.png (578x632, 172.4K)

Intelligent and enlightened analysis, user.

I've read it in Russian, I don't think you will appreciate it. But still, imagine not knowing where to download books in 2022

What a shock it's trannies. Every single time. These people are so mentally ill it's unbelievable. Narcissistic psychopaths

Mort aux tyrans

I could dig for it but thought maybe one of the other anons who read it would have their link saved.

The "official" Solzhenitsyn management's site says that the translated copies floating around are (((not authentic))) and the translates are (((inaccurate))).

He's too much of a passive observer to get shit done anyway.

Doubtful.

He probably just sees that the west is ripe for Fascism at the moment or will be soon. As soon as the economy crashes, people start going hungry and chaos starts to emerge people will be angry. They will get behind the first strongman that says he will put food on the table and bring order to their country.

He's just commenting current events. Every liberal is a passive talking head. That's why they are liberals. To be active one has to have some social views and skills. The real action takes place in the social world, not in the head of the individual.

Yes, but the level of technology we have now makes this unlike any other time in history.