How does this literal cucked faggot keep getting invited to shit...

How does this literal cucked faggot keep getting invited to shit? Why does anyone even try to debate a onions-injecting mutt?

Attached: cucklord.jpg (600x840, 73.43K)

He's only leftist that can debate without immediately crying about being a victim

Destiny lost every debate he’s had to Haz

Face it racist chuds, destiny is more successful and intelligent than you will ever be.

Nah he does meth, plays video games all day and lets his "wife" fuck other dudes, his life is actually pretty sad

gibb broofs mutt

This.

destiny destroys every chud he's ever debated. It's not even funny

>doesnt know about the methstiny arc

How is it sad if he fucks other girls too and he's autistic so doesn't care that she's fucking other guys? Seems like he's coming out ahead.

That debate was disappointing. Also when he "debated" Sean Last. He conceded and agreed with every point and it was just stupid. It was playing safe to save face instead of drudging up the usual talking points.

he's great for grifters, really gets them powerchats rolling in

Attached: look at that.jpg (625x450, 106.42K)

destiny is without a doubt the most dishonest debater i have ever seen. he is truly the epitome of "win the debate at any cost". And I mean win "the debate". He does not argue honestly, acts smug all the time, and when he can't defend something, he'll just try changing the subject to something completely unrelated and rant about it until his "opponent" forgets what the original discussion was about. He never once has been interested in exchanging ideas and better understanding other people. He treats debates like a game, and min-maxes winning them.

It's incredibly sad for someone who actually has a soul. If you're no better than an animal an just live for your next dopamine spike, go for it.

give an example of what you're talking about mutt

if you cannot defend your ideas, you shouldnt be allowed to share them

No real man wants to live that way. More than likely he's accepted that this is the best deal he'll get in life, which is sad
True. It's still better than other leftists that just play the shame game. For example, "OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JUST SAID THAT".

So he bought MDMA one time which actually turned out to be meth. That doesn't mean he "does meth" you dishonest nigger mutt.

>haz

>smart

haz is mentally retarded. same with destiny

he's done more meth than me. and he's a cuck just like you.

Because people are dumb and take debate bros seriously.

Literally every single one of these faggots resorts to gish galloping at one point or another, and that's not even their fault. It's because live debates favor time constrained responses, so baiting your opponent into wasting their time by asking stupid questions that take a long time to refute is the most effective tactic to make it look like you are winning the debate.

of course this is coming from a dutch fag kys

>Imagine identifying as an Intellectual/Academic

The "I get to fuck other girls" argument for open-relationships is such a cope. He does no such thing. He is a cuckold. Being autistic on top of that is only worse, he's mentally disabled, addicted to Adderall, and also a beta bitch who's wife gets fucked by other men. Not to mention he's a deadbeat dad who left his only son to be raised by his ex-wife. If you wanna call this "winning" you can try, but no on with a shred of common sense will ever be convinced.

That's another thing, the guy straight up abandoned his kid to live a degenerate life with his twitch money, only to get BTFO'd and mogged by that Hasan faggot. Destiny's life is a sad comedy

He has admitted to liking to suck cock. So he has other perks.

He's never been wrong about anything. From Rittenhouse to Biden, dude is rock solid.

Attached: 1642864260448m.jpg (683x1024, 170.87K)