This is unironically the best moment to overthrow globohomo

This is unironically the best moment to overthrow globohomo.

Attached: 15977792987810.jpg (680x680, 83.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/safety-of-vaccines.html
nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2104983
youtu.be/XeoMBc8G5A4
usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/03/31/fact-check-covid-19-vaccine-not-associated-prion-disease/7053007002/
mydr.com.au/covid-19/was-the-covid-19-vaccine-rushed-dr-norman-swan/
cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/facts.html
cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/different-vaccines/mrna.html
covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#vaccinations
vaccines.gov/
reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-mrna-vaccines/fact-check-there-is-no-scientific-evidence-that-mrna-vaccines-will-reduce-the-population-idUSKCN2AU2KR
webmd.com/vaccines/covid-19-vaccine/news/20210629/almost-all-us-covid-19-deaths-now-in-the-unvaccinated
forbes.com/sites/siladityaray/2021/06/28/pfizer-and-moderna-vaccines-may-offer-years-long-protection-against-covid-19-scientists-say/?sh=452ab80e8c61
cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7018e1.htm
cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/myocarditis.html
reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-mice/fact-check-a-2012-study-did-not-use-mrna-vaccines-or-result-in-animals-dying-from-disease-idUSKBN2A22UW
archive.is/43Wmi
muhealth.org/our-stories/how-do-we-know-covid-19-vaccine-wont-have-long-term-side-effects
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/rmu194/the_great_reveal_everything_happening_now_is_to/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol dude if they actually declare on Russia the country will literally collapse into insurgency and civil war

I somewhat agree. We might get a better opportunity, but this has been are best one in quite awhile.

We just lack people wanting to actually do the overthrow.

Ok do it

I don't want to ruin my life

I suggest getting the vaccine. Here are some useful links:

>vaccine is unsafe
cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/safety-of-vaccines.html
>It causes Infertility
nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2104983
youtu.be/XeoMBc8G5A4
>But it causes mad cow disease
usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/03/31/fact-check-covid-19-vaccine-not-associated-prion-disease/7053007002/
>vaccine is rushed
mydr.com.au/covid-19/was-the-covid-19-vaccine-rushed-dr-norman-swan/
>myths vs facts
cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/facts.html
>But mRNA is dangerous
cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/different-vaccines/mrna.html
>vaccine tracker
covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#vaccinations
>how to get vaccine
vaccines.gov/
>it will kill you in 2 years
reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-mrna-vaccines/fact-check-there-is-no-scientific-evidence-that-mrna-vaccines-will-reduce-the-population-idUSKCN2AU2KR
>vaccine does not work
webmd.com/vaccines/covid-19-vaccine/news/20210629/almost-all-us-covid-19-deaths-now-in-the-unvaccinated
forbes.com/sites/siladityaray/2021/06/28/pfizer-and-moderna-vaccines-may-offer-years-long-protection-against-covid-19-scientists-say/?sh=452ab80e8c61
cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7018e1.htm
>inflammation
cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/myocarditis.html
>But it will kill you in 2 years
reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-mice/fact-check-a-2012-study-did-not-use-mrna-vaccines-or-result-in-animals-dying-from-disease-idUSKBN2A22UW
>pro-ivermectin study proven as fraud
archive.is/43Wmi
>unknown long-term effects
muhealth.org/our-stories/how-do-we-know-covid-19-vaccine-wont-have-long-term-side-effects

Yet despite me telling you to arm up
Get prepped you still can't do that
It's the best time but the amount of seething I have caused proves you niggers aren't serious

Attached: 1643771510407.jpg (705x870, 79.05K)

Try looking less like a goofball for better results.

Listen I know you think you look cute and I like your aug but you really shouldn't post yourself

thats the plan anyway. people dont realize that itll be lawless madmax style for a while cos no police or supermarkets/food/fresh water. not until the antichrist comes with a solution to all the chaos an offer we simply can't refuse.
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/rmu194/the_great_reveal_everything_happening_now_is_to/

Attached: 1641772610929m.jpg (969x1024, 183.69K)

Canadians showing the way right now, boomers got educated on big pharma if they dive deeper to financial funds the jewish rule age is doomed.

imagine dying on the battlefield and being a corpse dressed like that. what an embarassment. aug would be taken tho it's pretty slick.

ALL MAINSTREAM FUCKING LINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who are you overthrowing? and who are you replacing them with?

I can't help myself
Give me the yous

Attached: 1644094245320.jpg (753x604, 131.47K)

You think being a slave of the globohomo in the near future won't be a ruined life?

>people dont realize that itll be lawless madmax style
nope connect vaxxine to > globohomo to> god chosen tribe boomers will do the job as always.
It's stupid idea that some edgy nazi/antifa neets can do any harm to regimes kek it's always normalfags that got redpilled in crisise

Yes, you can. You went out of your way to look this goofy. I find it hard to believe you can accidentally look this goofy.

i am already a debt slave that is forced to trade in fiat. i am already enslaved in principle. i use technology, i post on this honeypot. show me a leader among the chaff before asking about my enslavement

the NWO commie thing was a ruse to get us to reject it.
the actual new order will be GESARA.

>CDC
Imagine taking health advice from the least healthy country on the planet. Never ever ever gonna make it, comrade.

I will be your leader.

>who are you overthrowing
jews and their puppets
>and who are you replacing them with
fren posters

Attached: 1578611169385.png (786x618, 43.46K)

>look goys the jew leaders, pharma jews and media jews are all innocent

Ok shlomo