Milo called Rogan’s Cancelling

Does anyone remember or can anyone link the podcast fagstar 1000 Milo was on about two years ago where he called Rogan being cancelled and said he would be the first big names celeb that would fall? I can’t remember the name of the fucking thing.

Attached: 7438E240-7B29-4EB0-B6A0-7C18D97F769D.jpg (463x420, 72.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7RCKBW-WKOQ&t=1217s
youtu.be/lR6RJ7Wf9CQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rogan has always been a gatekeeper though.

He must need money again

Was that the episode where he talked about being raped by a priest, and defended it?

Shouldn't have thrown the ring of anus into the sea.

>bad sex is rape.

Yeah, I take that to be entirely the point here.

Wasn't it timcast?

>Saddle up, homos
It's fitting that milo writes a post that not even a leftist at the height of 2016 would have conjured up given that he was one of the first apostles of the 'alt right' which has shown itself to have been a jewish psyop made up of useless but somewhat edgy cuckservatives.

Attached: 1637142952143.jpg (588x427, 38.66K)

Closeted homo made this thread.

No- it wasn’t on the Rohan podcast and definitely
Not Timcast because I’ve never seen one. I think I remember it being some weird off the cuff podcast but he basically said that Rohan would be the first big domino to fall in the “cancel culture” wars and everyone laughed at him but he claimed much intel” etc and no one believed him.

>priests molesting altar boys is okay

Attached: 1513149536212.gif (400x400, 1.35M)

What did they think they were getting in to by wearing those proactive outfits?

If by closeted homo you mean 30 year old female fag, then yeah.

That point is irrelevant though. I need the podcast.

Killyourself nigger

Cancelling Rogan before Joey Diaz kek

stop dick butting
do podcasts on odysee rumble bitchute

youtube.com/watch?v=7RCKBW-WKOQ&t=1217s
20:17

I kinda miss this faggot. I wonder what he's been up to.

Doing the lord’s work user. Thank you.

Rogan is a paid agent, a fake activist.

So is Alex Jones albeit at a different fed agency.

Rogan is an Eastern European Jewish surname, by the way.

Attached: 1627404141063.png (500x522, 138.95K)

you are welcome

Joe Rogan is being attacked because of the recent Dr. Epstein Google Surveillance Interview
> youtu.be/lR6RJ7Wf9CQ

Just want to make sure everyone is clear on this. A few weeks ago Rogan interviewed Dr. Epstein and he talked for a few hours about how he's been counter-surveilling Google and revealing their censorship, biases and control of the world's information. It was even suggested that Google / the government had his wife killed a short while later. You guys need to listen to this interview, it's insane. The minute I listened to it I knew that big tech + corporate media would use whatever means necessary to shut Rogan up. They are pissed that he brought this to the public's awareness. This is the real reason why Rogan has had this sudden barrage of government and media attention. They're sending their lackeys after him.

Just think of all the terrible stuff powerful leaders like Biden or Trudeau have done/said in the past and the press never say a word. How many times has Trudeau been caught in blackface now? But yet they are sending their media army after a podcaster...

Based reformed sodomite.