WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU DISGUSTING PIGS SHITTING ON OUR DOORSTEPS...

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU DISGUSTING PIGS SHITTING ON OUR DOORSTEPS? SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK DOES MY GENITALPREF HAVE TO DO WITH COVID??????

Attached: 0A8A48D4-15EE-4A98-8B02-73BA79127575.jpg (1170x1106, 574.92K)

Based

>"a close friend in ottawa"
>no photo evidence proving claims
>source: trust me, dude

Attached: 1618273758632.jpg (306x306, 19.81K)

I’ve watched 8 hours of streams. It’s at worse a block party clogging up the streets honking.

These are lgbt we are talking about..they love poop, there must be pictures.

You like shit-holes, is just fitting to give you shit.

A TRUCKER'S TURD JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

>Sources: trust me
When did you realize the whole of the left is just Any Forums sock accounts ?

this happens in san fagcisco every day, shart and parcel of living in a city

>There's no place for them to shit kek
One week ago
>Omg they're shitting on LGBTQ door steps, I swear I didn't pop a turd on my own door step for simp points
We are here.

I thought gays like poop.

You'd think someone that bases their entire identity around poopsex would be more open minded about shit on their doorstep.

>Man, we really shouldn't be forced to take vaccines for a profession that is essentially isolated from others.
THEY ARE LYNCHING NIGGERS AND BURNING FAGS!

Jesus, I WISH people actually did this shit enmass. At this point a legit armed force of tank riding kkk members could be blasting fags and blacks to shit with Canon fire on a livestream and I wouldn't believe it because these wolf crying mother fuckers destroyed my ability to believe anything they say. Fuckers are worse than Rabbis in their false hate crime bullshit.

>"it's really bad"
>someone took a shit and pulled down a flag
Dear God, does Ottawa even exist anymore? Surely the crater has taken out the entire city.

The science has been settled on the street shitting, why are you questioning it?

Quite being racist, it's poo culture.

Attached: brit cuisine.png (720x703, 612.8K)

Attached: shidding cat.png (187x155, 16.39K)

when they started paraphrasing literal Nazi rhetoric unironically

Dindu’s brunt down cities and no one said shit. Get over it faggots

POO POO PEE PEE

TOO LATE, DEY EAT DA POO POO

Attached: eat-da-poo-poo.jpg (1280x720, 73.71K)

Yes they did, lots was said about it. Unfortunately it was all praise.

Attached: AOCHonk.jpg (1078x514, 210.82K)

Attached: C6EEB794-044E-4C8F-8060-337FBC5417F9.jpg (1170x1216, 243.17K)

Checked.
They cry on Twitter then complain to the police they want to defund.

>vandalism, shit on porch, etc
>and still, not 1 fucking pic, vid, or oil painting from the reliable source?
Kek

>SHITTING ON OUR DOORSTEPS
When the resident Indians take shits out in public that's just fine though right? You would never criticize a brown dude for doing the exact same thing. That's how we know you don't actually care about people shitting outdoors and you just want to take a swipe at white men.

This is exactly how you get Hitler.

Attached: 1631108387333.jpg (486x679, 105.06K)

It was real in my mind!

There's no such thing as western Marxism faggot, We're just not gonna take the jab, I mean, We've thought about it and we're just not gonna take it, sorry.

Chek'd and kek'd

I had a tenant who was gay who also worked for a portable toilet company. The plumbing broke at the house and he sent me a video of him digging his hands around in it to show me that shit was coming out under the house. He said something like “I’m used to it a dig around in shit all day.” And for a moment I wasn’t sure if he was talking about his job or his lifestyle.

part and parcel

I thought they like da poo poo?

Im looking at a picture of a man who went home that night and wiped his ass with his finger not because he had to but because he wanted to.

Looks like bullshit but don't think for a second that fags and fag-lovers aren't hanging fag flags to purposefully provoke truckies.

>everyone in the world has no phone
>no evidence of this happening

Kek

Attached: 1ad.jpg (600x600, 18.45K)

>I love shit on my dick
>but NOT on my doorstep
They're just not being consistent here

how do they know the fags just didn't step outside without putting on their diapers that morning?

Lol they are really going all in, ring cameras are everywhere now, demand proof

Yeah I'd be pretty happy if I woke up to free pussy on my doorstep

It is our pajeet culture to be able to shit on the street. Fuck these racist fucking assholes.

>gay man
>portable toilet
Checks out

You've totally missed the point. He's highlighting that western leftists aren't even pretending to give a fuck about the working class

>Australian Flag.
Listen it used to be called Chuck's