Reminder that you’re a Fake Marxist if you don’t support the Trucker convoy

Reminder that you’re a Fake Marxist if you don’t support the Trucker convoy

Attached: 041DE539-318F-44E7-A9A9-FCBA797C2F4E.jpg (1170x1216, 243.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MHWBEK8w_YY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Heh

Attached: 1641971084376.jpg (719x724, 63.67K)

This. Western Marxists as you call them just want to be personally rich without having to work for it, ignoring the whole point of marxism. A real worker's uprising is happening; no one in government supporting them, compromised unions doing jack shit, and leftists take the side of the state. It would be funny if it weren't so sad

What the fuck do you work for when you don't have the right to propriety you fking mongoloid
Even anarchists make more sense than commies

You bring up a great point of the unions. Where are the support strikes from other unions. Where are the public statements of support. ANYTHING. What have the unions done?

Attached: knubbler.png (704x360, 268.52K)

celery.
youtube.com/watch?v=MHWBEK8w_YY

>don't have the right to propriety
Our current leaders and capitalist system aims to make renters out of the vast majority of the population.

haz is a complete fucking idiot most of the time but has a lucid take every once in a while

I'm not a commie but clearly anyone who's on the side of workers should be siding with them over a government that's attempting to forcefully inject them with an experimental treatment that has no legal liability for the multinational pharmaceutical corporations who manufactured it.

Attached: 1643197741315.png (1461x487, 308.46K)

Somebody tell Hasan and Vaush and watch them stutter

Attached: 282.png (800x600, 49.17K)

Because it was always a fraud that trillionaire bankers came up with to trick the lower class into destroying the middle class for them so everyone would be poor and easily controlled.

"In the Bolshevik Revolution we have some of the world's richest and most powerful men financing a movement which claims its very existence is based on the concept of stripping of their wealth, men like the Rothschids, Rockefellers, Schiffs, Warburgs, Morgans, Harrimans, and Milners. But obviously these men have no fear of international Communism. It is only logical to assume that if they financed it and do not fear it, it must be because they control it."
-- Gary Allen

As if the Rothschilds give a shit about the working class, niggers, and trannies.

Attached: 31579ac12e9681b0ace1ed863b2faa72.jpg (564x376, 43.13K)

It's funny when the jerkoff workers party gets mad at workers.

The end game of Communism is a small group of rich elites ruling over everyone else forever. Communism was invented by Jews and it's meant to put them in power.
Arguably, this has already been achieved in the West, so unless you agree with this result of Communism, then you are not a true Marxist.
Therefore, the truckers aren't Marxists either.
The working class rising up against the government doesn't HAVE to be Communism. In fact, unless you're helping literal kikes get into power, it's not Communism.

Attached: 1643422517275.jpg (1236x1314, 195.3K)

All the unions are headed by Jews.
Supporting the truckers would threaten their friends in Parliament and would be against their interests.

kikes are already into power. its funny how you retards that froth at the mouth at the mere mention of communism always shill for democracy

Today's "Marxists" have been globalist corporate shills ever since OWS was successfully subverted.

Attached: stonetoss corporate leftists.png (1500x500, 206.24K)

While I respect what they are doing, I am also reminded of Kronstadt. Working people coming together to form a united front against their oppressors is always a good thing, but vaccination is the wrong hill to die on. This will be used to justify brutal suppression in the future, and the state's lack of action stems from the dependence of the ruling class on the skilled labor of the particular group of workers in question. They're afraid to act, since decisive action might inspire support from most of the logistics sector. This is not traditional union action either, so the traditional union busting methods are useless. Still, when this fizzles out like OWS, the reaction will be terrible.

There really isn't an end game. The central idea is that capitalism will naturally progress toward monopoly. There are clear winners and losers. Eventually, there must be a few big winners. Nonetheless, capitalism is necessary and currently a force of good in the world. Marxism is concerned with what follows the final concentration of capital, which must necessarily end the condition we understand to be the capitalist mode of production. I do not concern myself with the idiocy of third-rate, petty would-be tyrants like Leninists and Maoists, whose teachings were entirely heterodox to Marxian thought and positively pregnant with venomous ideology. Communism is so intrinsically linked to those people today that I think that the term itself is no longer useful, since the popular understanding of it is basically fascism.

>we're the real commies!!!

>but vaccination is the wrong hill to die on
Stopped reading right there. You obviously don't even know what this is about. Educate yourself.

good trips man
not sure wtf u sayin

"private property" doesn't mean your house, brainlet.
communists and anarchists have the exact same view of private property.

Reminder that these truckers are supposed to be clogging up hospitals & dying in droves by now.

much respect to this man. i never thought i'd see an actually principled commie.

you are a retard
stop learning political theory from memes and pick up a book

These people are reactionary as fuck

I was at a truck stop recently and I saw at least half a dozen upside down US flags on trucks and some bobtails.

Thry call it "personal property". What that means at it's cynical core is whatever you can carry on your back.

I'm beginning to think communism was developed by the very elite as a tool to expedite the slow process of industrialization in Russia and China. Also used as an antithesis to capitalism to create a third way synthesis.

>The central idea is that capitalism will naturally progress toward monopoly
Yeah, its the capitalism doing it. Its not the government inventing licenses and regulations left and right.
Noo.
Monopolies exist in a capitalist system, because the government is backing them.
That's it.

>These people are reactionary as fuck
hey you nigger faggot you are siding with state against working class people. thats bottom line.