How many of you chuds have actually read Mein Kampf?

How many of you chuds have actually read Mein Kampf?

Attached: 7BCEC015-C612-42D9-BBC0-06A4D98064CB.jpg (677x1023, 77.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anoccasionalcomment.blogspot.com/2019/11/regarding-english-translations-of-mein.html
cosmotheistchurch.org/product/the-essential-mein-kampf-by-adolf-hitler-edited-by-thomas-dalton/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its a waste of time, you are better off reading something like siege

Not me

Chuds can’t read

Reading is overrated

>Any Forumscels doing anything but vidya and anime

I own it yes

Im THE only Nazi on this site! Never forget that. All the others are either newbies that read aboot Nazism 3 weeks ago, or Slavs who fantasisze theyre Nazis. I was born as one.
And I NEVER read Mein Kampf

It is good.
If you waste your time reading Siege you deserve to your tranny gf and gaggle of fed "friends" waiting to turn you in.

I got about halfway through. I really enjoyed what I read though.

I just ctrl f'd "Jew" and read the good parts

Reading is for faggot

did you know that that's where the six million figure came from?
its written 6 million times in his book

Hitler was an excellent Soldier worthy of the most prestigious awards that were earned to him, he also possessed a particular brilliance, but in the end he was a vegetarian, drug addicted degenerate. Seeing how obsessed with the occult his SS were, I wouldn't doubt that he sold his soul to the devil for ultimate power, then following Operation Barbarossa he came to collect. Opening the Eastern Front was foolish as the Germanic Empire before the 3rd Riech initially made the mistake - literally the very same mistake.

There is no point in reasoning with a brilliant man as they're reasonable, just as you cannot reason with a drug addicted mad man as they're unreasonable. You bunch of racially and ethnically diverse niggers.

Bout halfway through it at the moment.

Attached: mein-bugs.jpg (1046x1280, 136.71K)

I read it
part of education

Actually reading it right now. About halfway through. The first time I actually listened via audiobook but I didn't concentrate on it well enough and I got bored during the chapter where Hitler is describing the downfall of the second Reich, mainly because that chapter requires a lot of prerequisite knowledge in history to fully understand what he's talking about.

But now that I'm actually reading it and focusing on it, it's actually quite profound. Especially the chapter Race and Nation where he fully goes into the Jewish Question as it relates to their financial conquest of the world.

If more people actually read this book there would be actual cohesion on the Right because the ideals set in the book are actually sound. Hitler did so much of the thinking for us that it's a pity we haven't gotten off the ground with all of this information at our disposal. I hope it's only a matter of time but we'll see, all we can do is self improvement and continue networking and sharing ideas

Make sure you read the right translation.
Don't fall for the Stalag meme.
anoccasionalcomment.blogspot.com/2019/11/regarding-english-translations-of-mein.html

Attached: meinikampfversions.jpg (615x1600, 173.98K)

Read 3 chapters of a stalag pdf, didn't make me fall asleep like some other pieces of political literature I've read. My hard drive bricked so I lost the pdf, will read in full if I ever find a physical stalag edition

cosmotheistchurch.org/product/the-essential-mein-kampf-by-adolf-hitler-edited-by-thomas-dalton/

I only read mein bamf

Attached: BAMF.jpg (1596x2422, 97.54K)

>sold his soul to the devil for ultimate power
You are mentally inert

Most people here are too retarded to read and understand it. Hitler writes at a very high level

I read the pozzed version. It was assigned in my college western civilization class. I need to read the real version.

Interesting