The rock is a bitch

he is just taking orders to keep the narrative going. who agrees?
twitter.com/thequartering/status/1490062966443630598?s=21

Attached: 8FBF8A21-D9B2-474D-9D62-59003FE7E4FE.jpg (1125x1529, 213.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/channel/magbittertruth/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

really disappointed in the Rock, and by that I mean I don't give a fuck about this.

Cancel culture doesn't work if it is applied in a fair manner. It isn't about being fair, it is about being political.

He married this creature.

Attached: 220px-Dany_Garcia_2020.jpg (220x330, 29.24K)

Jeremy, some of your ads (sponsor clips) are dated and you literally say it's the year 2021 in them. Yet your act together!

that's definitely a man

Wrestling is fake retard.

Attached: bb9 (1).png (600x529, 208.7K)

That's a tranny 100%

>who agrees?
You have to go back.

It's sad that the rock is going to be crucified by the left now. He may be pozzed but atleast he isn't a femboy or a jew.

No one is canceling the rock. The only ones who are trying are the right wing tards who are grasping at straws to have a gotcha. It will just make them.double down.

Name one groid that has been cancelled

Terry Crews, dunno if it stuck though.

Larry Elder

Back when he was just the rock, he had the best shit talk game in town. His promos used to make me laugh my ass off.

Then he started to go hollywood, and he outgrew the WWE and transitioned into being Dwayne Johnson the movie star, dissolving the proxy character he was able to use to shit talk. Ever since then everytime he makes a return or visit to wrestling hes just a neutered shell of what was the rock.

Nothing great lasts forever. Its depressing bros.

Fall of the great empire. At least we got to witness some of it.

Attached: https___s3-images.sportbible.com_s3_content_fda668c35c1928cc373d3e5ffceaedbb.jpeg.jpg (720x405, 39.42K)

Yup was thinking about this earlier

he is some kind of gay prostisloot, and that is how he gets movie roles, like many other A list actors, sucking jewish penises.

i fucking hate the rock now. gay fag booty pluggin faggot. how come he get to say ching chang chong but not me?

Attached: 1512832014211.png (492x430, 299.17K)

The Rock is a dirty fucking nigger

dios mio

Newfag retard how does it feel being a fucking retard

he's always been a fucking faggot

no shit nigger. fucking room temp kike

The rock won’t be cancelled because he has brown skin. If you have brown skin, you are allowed to be racist towards whites and Asians.

I heard some skitzo wrestling rumours about him being a faggot though

The quartering is a fat fuck. Opinion discarded.

How is it possible blog spacing reddit fags,continue to do this despite seeing fags get called out daily and immediately disregarded

The Rock is a pedo satanist hence why he is the 2nd highest paid actor in the world despite all of his movies being box office bombs

mag is always right. mag nigger calls out the trannys all day
bitchute.com/channel/magbittertruth/

He was always a fucking nigger and the true fans always hated him.

Baste

Whoopi

Nobody cares about your eceleb gabage magafag

Attached: 1616383941575.jpg (645x729, 82.43K)

>No one is canceling the rock. The only ones who are trying are the right wing tards who are grasping at straws to have a gotcha. It will just make them.double down.
rock is a queer mason propped up by jews. yes, he will keep being on jewtv. thanks for being so smart user

Isn't wrestling fake and scripted shit for 10 year olds? That is how old I was when I watched that shit.

Attached: shaq.png (504x236, 185.42K)