I'm on this shit site for 24/7 because I check for a happening by the hour. HELP!

i gotta work and do assignments

Attached: Vintage Nuclear Explosion.jpg (700x883, 99.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/InxqiREd8gnk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothing ever happens.

Attached: 1564021514863.png (522x381, 153.77K)

Maybe not. But I'm still addicted to this place.

I remember my first two years here.
The big happening was on the way, two more weeks, the constant string-alongs. Pretty fun until you realize how sad you are.

>Maybe not. But I'm still addicted to this place.
We're going through the biggest Globohomo psyop in World History.
There's something happening.

The second you leave that's when it happens

Nukes are fake.

I personally keep coming here because I enjoy being mocked by bootlicking """Australians""" for not rebelling against my government.

Haha, that's exactly right. Modern life allows us to slack off but back when we were hunter-gatherers we had to work to survive. Now we're surviving easily but we neglect other responsibilities because we don't need to do them to survive. Yet, we still guilty for not doing them because we feel like we have to do something.

And I waste my hours on this website because once there's a nuclear happening, my responsibilities disappear.

this is just an excuse, you're only here if you're bored

lol you work? noob

here is the happening
bitchute.com/video/InxqiREd8gnk/

Nukes aren't real

>once there's a nuclear happening, my responsibilities disappear.
Well said user.

work as in study user, sorry for not being NEET

TLDR me on your schizo video

Make it so that before you open or refresh a thread, you have to complete some small task

Agreed this is the lack of fulfillment everyone
Is waiting for

But when the aliens come our circus will end

Kind of sad

>I'm on this site 24/7

subconsciously you're always going to seek to prove yourself right, so you should be saying

>i check this site maybe once a week at most because i don't care about things outside of my control

life and death is in the power of the tongue, user

They need to upgrade this site so we can get notifications.

Attached: cljbnsjcbv.png (662x652, 522.22K)

Stuff like that lasts only a day for me user. I've been actively trying to solve my procrastination/focus for almost 3 years now and I've realized that the only way to cure it is to get rid of every possible distraction. That's how school's used to work; no phones, no laptops, no computers and no distractions so your only choice would be to actually learn and complete work.

"A man will do anything when he's bored to death."

>subconsciously you're always going to seek to prove yourself right

I'd agree with that. I assume meditation mantras work in a similar way. I'll try and apply your advice, I hope my primitive mind won't lose the battle.