Brit/pol/ - he fixed it for me to milk a cow blindfolded edition

BBC can SUCK MY BIG BRITISH COCK!!!
NEVER PAYING THE LICENSE!!!!
YOU MISSED YOUR KNOCK ON THE DOOR JAN 27TH DIDN YA!!!

Switch over from the Winter Olympics to Breakfast. First segment on the Jubilee, immediately followed by Prince Andrew going to trial in MARCH??
SHOW SOME RESPECT.

Attached: jimmy-savile-BBC-tv-licence-van-snooping-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 106.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-60274816
hindustantimes.com/india-news/2day-national-mourning-in-lata-mangeshkar-s-memory-tricolour-at-halfmast-101644122238434.html
news.sky.com/story/neighbours-tv-soap-will-be-axed-as-channel-5-increases-investment-in-uk-drama-12534254
standard.co.uk/news/uk/peter-swailes-slave-carlisle-shed-free-suspended-jail-sentence-b980719.html
express.co.uk/news/uk/1560778/nhs-news-romania-Dorinel-Cojanu-watford
youtube.com/watch?v=NowGy3VY-6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In minecraft, right user?

morning lads

Queen wants Camilla to be known as Queen Consort
>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-60274816
Third leading story - 92 yo dies with COVID - MANY SUCH CASES
2-day national mourning in Lata Mangeshkar's memory
>hindustantimes.com/india-news/2day-national-mourning-in-lata-mangeshkar-s-memory-tricolour-at-halfmast-101644122238434.html
Neighbours: TV soap will be axed from schedule
>news.sky.com/story/neighbours-tv-soap-will-be-axed-as-channel-5-increases-investment-in-uk-drama-12534254

Segment now playing on KENYA and AFRICA and the queens ties.
Pic related is the 2008 6th place 100m sprinter (her only Olympics) who is presenting the Winter Olympics this morning.

Attached: E6-Iq8_WQAI00SH.jpg (1536x2048, 226.87K)

>Queen wants Camilla to be known as Queen Consort
Surely it's Kings Consort? Doesn't really matter though, nobody wants Charles to be king, most people will think of Camilla as the bird that fucked that Jimmy Saviles mate, old Prince Tampon, Dianas murderer.

BBC Breakfast Travel show has a segment 'downhill for the double jabbed' playing now, and later is asking whether or not the English breakfast is 'done for' -Gemma Collins features.

Presenter is pic related.

Attached: nintchdbpict000400990650.jpg (596x594, 53.43K)

England is lost, the collapse is in its advanced stages. Of course some will speak of a turnaround, an as yet undefined miracle that will reverse 80 years of psychological manipulation and cognitive and physical decline, a spontaneous moment of mass awakening that will somehow transform the stupid weak creatures of today into battle hardened Saxon warriors ready to fight and die in the defence of their homeland.

Alas, no more than a fantasy for fools, the reality is that within 15 years the English will be a minority in ALL schools, with Muslim men averaging 2.2 wives and 3.4 children per wife and the English failing to reproduce at replacement levels since the 1970's, with the imminent boomer die off and with Tories striving with earnest determination to shatter immigration records every single year there is coming down the road a shift in the demographic make up of England that shall be unprecedented in all of human history, unless of course you count the Mongols and Huns sweeping across from the East..

The English are a defeated people, the dysgenic small brained cretins who occupy the council estates represent the last fragile husk of a once mighty race, and the machine is already planning for a future without them.

Attached: 99987.jpg (225x225, 7.9K)

I would prefer it if England prevailed.

Man who exploited ‘modern slave’ kept in squalid shed in Carlisle for 40 years gets suspended jail term
>standard.co.uk/news/uk/peter-swailes-slave-carlisle-shed-free-suspended-jail-sentence-b980719.html

Remind me again why we're not allowed to keep slaves, beyond "muh feelings n sheeit."

Gemma Collins enjoying a nice slap up sausie beans n eggs.

Attached: IMG_20220206_065533_112.jpg (4608x2128, 1.96M)

70 quid a week is more than what he would have gotten down the dole office! And he lives RENT FREE

>letting slaves have their "own" money
It's a slippery slope, I tell you.

bit ironic that you can put someone behind bars for keeping someone behinds bars, figuratively

because we are slaves

Correct
Romanian thug injured while stabbing his wife wins 17k after suing the NHS
>express.co.uk/news/uk/1560778/nhs-news-romania-Dorinel-Cojanu-watford
Classic History Debunked material.

Take my posessions, just leave me my carrots

England can no longer be called a white country, its three major population centres are already majority non white, there are more than 70 other towns and boroughs that are majority non white and a further 120+ that are expected to become non white majority during the next decade.

But here's the kicker, boomers are dropping like flies while non whites are breeding like rabbits, with the average age of the ethnic English currently sitting at 47 and rising and the average age of non whites currently sitting at 22 and falling, the English will flip from majority to minority status almost overnight.
And astonishingly it was done by choice, generations voting for their own progeny to be usurped, enslaved, raped, displaced, bullied and ultimately genocided on their ancestral land by barely human invaders, literal third world savages who would be themselves incapable of conceiving of such an ingenious plan, let alone executing it. It's no wonder they are all so happy to be here, accidental conquerors one and all, gifted the most beautiful island on the planet by a broken race that lost the will and the strength needed to keep it.

Attached: steepasfuk.png (500x476, 286.27K)

Quite. I was hoping for an actual response from literally anyone other than you but whatever, I'll launch in to my counter counterpoint anyway.

Slaves are labour, and labour is power. This modern society can only function by limiting the power of any individual it oppresses or folding powerful individuals in to its control systems. Back in the ancient world, any individual could amass a fortune if he was willing to play the game, mostly from slave ownership. Most people are too stupid to play the game, so the ancient world was relatively stable, but it did provide an important check on power. Any relatively intelligent and able bodied individual could stage a coup, he just needed to start building a slave empire. Much like how capital now accrues capital on the stock market today, slave capital accrues slave capital very quickly, much more quickly than the stock market.

What do you get if you play the game today? Maybe 6 figures a year, 7 if you're really lucky, but society is much more banded today. You can honestly compete as a bottom level member of society in London on a 6 figure income. You can literally have the exact same life as a pleb on 20 grand a year while you're on 6 figures, hell maybe even 7 figures, you just have a bigger house in a nicer area, a better car, and nicer cookware. You simply pay out a similar proportion of your income on the mortgage, the car finance, food, whatever else.

There's no way to play the game and "make it" unless one of those people who has already made it picks you out and lets you enjoy the fresh air above the shit.

White people are done. It's just that simple.

If you're holding out any hope that you can escape then you're shamelessly lying to yourself. They are already pourging preppers and the media is completely silent on it. In a warped, sick irony their isolation has made them easy targets. Your taxpayer money is being used to train armed black militias that will conduct the exterminations. They will comb the four corners of the country, from the highest Cumbrian peak to the deepest welsh valley.

They have sunk an entire century of the global economy's resources into turning the entire planet into an enormous slaughterhouse pen for whites. Every contingency has been planned for. Every deviation plotted and countered. They can predict exactly how and when you will fight back, if you even had the spine to.

If WW2 has taught you anything, fighting back is not an option because any resistance, no matter how slight, will be utterly crushed and painted as unforgivable bigotry. They can spin any narrative they want. They have created the perfectly flawless inescapable genocide, because it isn't even allowed to be called genocide.

Just let it go. There's nothing stoic about denying it any longer. A hare with its leg caught in a snare slowly bleeding out cannot make the trap disappear with the force of its determination alone, nor would lashing out at the hunter in futile rage save its life.

Attached: qweqweqwe.jpg (902x1280, 187.5K)

just had a nice poo

>from anyone other than you
you're an idiot and I'm not reading anything else you say nor responding
you've done yourself

Oh thank fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=NowGy3VY-6Q

Attached: OVERITIS.png (1839x945, 1.83M)