I have a 4 month old son and now that hes starting to laugh and have a personality I'm just starting to realize how...

I have a 4 month old son and now that hes starting to laugh and have a personality I'm just starting to realize how much I fucking deeply love this guy. It's like this weird primal sensation that I've never felt before. You can't imagine it if you don't have a kid. It's like my sole purpose in life is about protecting and raising this person. Like when you hear people say how they'd give up all their limbs so their child wouldn't have to go without 1, or how a father would destroy anyone who hurts his kid, I get it now. I truly understand that feeling now. And suddenly I care deeply about my well being like ive never cared before because I need to be there for him. He needs me to be healthy and strong, and i need to be healthy and strong for him. It's like my urge to drink and smoke weed and eat like shit has completely vanished. All these shitty habits I dabbled in for years suddenly feel pointless. I think fatherhood might be the best thing to happen to me.

Attached: 1638963586132.jpg (1280x720, 100.44K)

wait until he’s 10 and forms a real personality and becomes a shithead

Based

Then its time to vaccinate him.

You'll get over it.

Just prevent this by homeschooling your kid

>cuck will do whatever his master's demand for his fuck trophy
we know idiot, and so do your owners, don't forget to Vax him with whatever cocktail the order you to

Congratulations, however some of us aernt retarded, so we didn't need to have a kid to know smoking weed, doing drugs, and eating poorly is bad.

Now if you care about your kid put him in piano lessons and dont let him quit, no matter what, it will develop his brain and give him self confidence to weather lifes emotional storms when you are gone.

seething jew cope incomiong

Just don't give him the kike spike shot user, otherwise keep being a good father!

Shut the fuck up faggot

it’s just life lad every precious child becomes a not so precious teen

>now that I have a son I'm starting to realize how much I love Rich Piana
what?

Attached: 3256216123612.jpg (225x224, 5.77K)

Congratulations op.
I know the feeling.
Ignore the seething, jealous faggots.

>t. troon

Based and redpilled.
Depressed faggot that doesn't know the joys of raising a son detected

That's called being a man. Congrats.

Waaaaahhhhhh!!
No one wants to breed with me!!!!
Stomps feet like a little bitchboy
Lmao

I'll never have a child, no women wants to date me. Somebody shoot me

It’s pretty kick ass isn’t it. Don’t miss any time with him, it flies by and you regret the little things.

I kill you

Yep my son's are 5 and 8. Best things that ever happened to me. I get the not wanting to smoke pot thing too. I was a huge pot head before the first was born and worried that I wouldn't be able to smoke pot anymore. When he was born I didn't want to anymore. They bring more happiness than anything in my life before. I'm guessing your a white man?

Maybe you should have skipped the Disney+ account, the Funko collecting and did something worthwhile with your family.

>instincts go brrrrr

Quit trying to "date" them user.
Ask them to hang out.
Ask 100 until you find one
Easy shit dude

Does it really matter if OP's white? ;) He's being a good father, and I think that's what ultimately matters in the End, user.

I’ve got a 5 year old boy and another due in late March. Feels good man.

i know the joys but quit pretending that it’s all joy and that they don’t grow into shithead teenagers, you guys sound like idealist faggots

Better learn to fight first
I've trained in 4 diff martial arts already

You just sound like a miserable faggot that can't handle responsibility

how about you, you will never have one

God bless user, I hope you and your child do well in life. Make sure to teach him the ways of Christ friend.

My sons are now 2 months old and I’m starting to see their little personalities start to show. First time father here, and it’s truly an exciting thing to witness.

Ok, Liquidate all your assets, buy a camper, drive to the Yukon and drive until you haven't seen a person in days, stop. Your son might survive unless the bears eat him.

>leaf
>my son

hate to be the one to break it to you but you will only have a son for a few more years until hes brainwashed into your daughter and you get thrown in jail for attempting to stop him.

You were afraid to be honest with your son. Your wife wouldn't have liked to hear what you think.

I wasn't an enigma around my family. When my eldest acted like me I laughed. Even the dumbshit he did, cause was very familiar.

So no you are wrong. It turned out great infact better than expected. Also I was right about you, closet fag.

Kek fpbp you got till 12 leaf and after that they just grow and become terrible human adults. Enjoy them when they're young. Truly a blessing. Good luck

Show your FUCKING nose Jew

Fpbp.
Look at this faggot larp, no actual parent is this happy with a newborn.
>You miss sleep retard.

I thought you guys wanted white people to keep reproducing, no?

Breeder cultists are at it again
Jeez, if you want to have little shit creature do it, but leave others alone.

I don't give a fuck who fucks who, Just don't fuck them Jew.