What does Any Forums think of Fox News?

Attached: download.png (225x225, 6.85K)

Jewish approved neocon programming aimed at ignorant boomers

retarded boomer drivel

shit
Tucker is shit too. literally fucking Noam Chomsky derived commie propaganda. fucker should have stuck to linguistics.
ALL TV IS JEWISH TRASH

I think you should go data mine in hell, faggot.

The media is trash.

Haven't watched it since 2015. All my news come from Any Forums.

An enemy of the people.
All MSM is propaganda.

Israel Goyim Network

Controlled opposition. Gives boomers something to watch and feel like they are the resistance. Fox will never name the jew and supports israel 100%.

its the only mainstream media worth turning on during happenings for objective reporting

If there is an actual happening then Fox > other MSM otherwise its just controlled opposition created by kykes.

Do you think we forgot when you cut off the president mid speech?

I like to watch tv

#1 Trusted Name In News

Fox News is the christcuck thread spam of Any Forums. They exist to keep people docile and turn the other cheek.

The most reputable us mainstream media but like all the others it is controlled by billionaire zionist jews. Fox exists to appeal to conservatives while also propagandizing them into supporting involvement in the middle east and along with that Israel.
Same reason Ben Shapiro exists

Complete faggots. Yes, even Tucker.

they controlled trump they controlled the British pm before that Cameron.

The two sons took over. Both their wives are STAUNCH Hillary supporters. Fox News went to shit in 2015. Hannity is an ass-kissing POS. Idk who else is on there.

kike trash just like everything else on the talmud vision

Controlled up kike media the other outlets can point at as the bad guy so none of their followers question anything their guys are saying

Corporate, establishment BS just like CNN. Their existence is to give the illusion of two opposing political parties.

This penis is full fo small threads.

Attached: SmartSelect_20220131-132945_Chrome.jpg (1031x1733, 666.59K)