PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING ALERT!

This vid of a high school kid dying on a sports field is showing up in lots of people recommendations this week.
>youtube.com/watch?v=B6sJ6YW6mTU

They are doing this because kids are going to be dying on sports field from vax side effects in the next year. This is normalizing it.

There gonna try to tell you this has always happened.

Attached: Predictive .jpg (1981x1534, 369.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J3MZb4LWGbo&list=PLbpi6ZahtOH4EwdSWEkBnsEgYpAfp1Yuc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: Booster shots.webm (480x360, 2.43M)

They are all streroid junkies.

take
your
meds

They wont work unless you take them too!

Maybe they'll ban foolsball and niggers will have find a real job.

This. Always This.

That's surprisingly humane.

Did they just casually throw out 11 high school kids have died during games since July?

Attached: Changing_Science.jpg (1405x1080, 115.01K)

Couldve been an undiagnosed heart condition, but kids in sports do stuff like snort caffeine pills, or other stimulants

Stop taking your meds.

yes, it's so obviously predictive programming and normalization. All of a sudden this video is being plastered on many people front YT pages.

it happened before vax, the media is resurecting this video from years ago to normalize the future deaths so they can be like "it wasnt the vax, there were always kids dying see it happened in 2015"

Still not talking it

Take your meds and metal poison injections, faggot.

Attached: 1627091226464.jpg (640x397, 44.74K)

when i went to high school decades ago the HS football team was all solid athletes. i wouldve guessed he got sacked hard not scored a touchdown and then collapsed.
>snorting caffeine pills
cant speak for zoomers but this sounds like a degen stoner thing to do, not what the athletic kids did. put it all together it has to be vax side effects.

You can order synthetic steroids from China and it's legal. I know people who need to keep taking it or else their bodies stop producing testosterone.

youtube.com/watch?v=J3MZb4LWGbo&list=PLbpi6ZahtOH4EwdSWEkBnsEgYpAfp1Yuc

Attached: 1613059425620s.jpg (250x186, 3.79K)

Exactly, they are prebunking these deaths as we speak

>cant speak for zoomers but this sounds like a degen stoner thing to do
Taking caffeine pills is popular among swimmers at least, idk what other athletes do.

fucking brazil nigger

Attached: English_Motherfucker_Do_You_Speak_It.jpg (267x332, 15.93K)

>I am the meds