HAPPENING

HAPPENING

this cuck actually NAMED the nigger!!!
i hate christcucks and want to gas them all but holy jesus smelly nutsack this guy has balls!

martin luther king is literally the second jesus for mutts, and attacking him is the definition of based

Attached: file.png (1277x715, 1008.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IXyUZS05GoE&ab_channel=JohnDoyle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Essex
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who the fuck is this tryhard incel and why should i care what he says

Kike, you can't make an anti christ cuck thread.

I don't know who the fuck that is plus you're Israeli.

Attached: 1644025806979.jpg (720x720, 50.87K)

>E-CLEB SAID THE WORD BASED! BASED! BASED! BASED! BASED! BASED! BASED! BASED! BASED! BASED!

Attached: dont-care.gif (500x250, 886.06K)

youtube.com/watch?v=IXyUZS05GoE&ab_channel=JohnDoyle

his name is john Doyle, he is a right wing youtube, whats special about this cuck in particular is that unlike the rest of the sargon gang who is mainly secular and atheist, this guy is hardcore christ loving bible humping faggot.

the kind the atheists spent the 90s and early 20s fighting

nah, don't care, fuck off kike

>ignores the contents of the package and instead focuses on the box it came in
Alright. Say, what do you think of the 1972 IRS shooting? Do you see any modern parallels?

Dear God in Heaven, in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, I pray that you curse and smite every last jew living in planet Earth and cast their souls to satan's kingdom of hell for all of eternity.

Amen.

Attached: 1642561891615.jpg (800x1180, 204.19K)

Or this guy? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Essex

>Doyle
Big Irish balls up in the house.

Pray for your enemys, including jews. We are all evil, nobody has the right to act as God.

You're right.

god fucking damnit if american niggers become the jews of the next millenia. you fucking kike faggots have no idea what type of horror you've unleased upon the world. you will be raped and murdered and hung on a cross just like you did to your compadre but not in a cool ass ritualistic way but with random drive-by shootings and stabbings in the typical subhuman nigger way.

you've signed your own death warrant.

Attached: pepe_file874_image8794.jpg (320x320, 52.78K)

me?its all the white peoples fault!
YOU gave us NIGGERS
YOU worshipped them we STERILIZED them trying to save humanity
das rite, turn the other cheek

>he's the second jesus for mutts
speak for yourself goblin
we don't share the fascination with your nigger cousins that you do
that isnt our media that is filled with them, its yours, inbreed

>'early life' of every music executive, television producer and movie executive producer since 1950
>trickle down to every goyim who just wants to get paid to be an artists and buys into the trends of all of these producers and copy/pastes their globohomo themes

you think europe/russia/america/middle east are the ones who will turn on you... there's a continent of 2bn barbarians who don't know how to build boats and will walk across a land bridge to make it north and isreal is a great checkpoint

suck a dick you jewish fuck.

Attached: isreal.png (640x640, 169.42K)

>das rite, turn the other cheek
Nah, fuck you kike. May God strike you down and have Hamas rockets eliminate your family.

jew-on-jew violence….and they do it for free folks

Attached: B3064F5A-4380-4EC2-AFBC-FDC4C220C339.jpg (600x600, 52.45K)

Probably as based as you're going to get from a christcuck. The problem with christcukery is that deracination is the core of the belief system. They believe everyone has a soul and this soul doesn't have a race or a gender. When you go to heaven, you live with all these other souls which are all the same. Identical raceless, classless and genderless blobs living in equality. Sounds like a libtard's wet dream. Many christcucks deny that evolution happens so you can't explain niggers to them.

>jew hates Christians
whew, hot take there user. did you think of hating Christians all on your own?

jews had more nigger slaves than anyone.

mlk is the most garbage african ever. same with web du bois and malcom x

only true african i respect will always be marcus garvey.

i'm a kjv onlyist baptist, leaf.

doyle is a faggot

Why does he have a Tesla sticker tho