Updated average IQ of countries (2022)

African countries unfortunately did not make the top 10.

Attached: 9C5DB6A3-4AC2-4A16-8766-1D47F5E436BE.jpg (828x974, 292.94K)

I thought americans were the smartest people in the world? What happened?

It's impossible for America to have a higher average IQ than that top 10 list because its plagued by niggers.

>the less conservative the country gets the lower its IQ drops
Really makes you think

Attached: IMG_2935.png (856x1015, 135.62K)

Did Africa (excluding Egypt) even make the top 100? Any Sub-Saharan countries crack the top 150?

Unfortunately, it appears that practically every African country was in the bottom half.

>mutt thinks his zog uniparty with two faces is indicative of the actual left vs right in the real world
Don't mention IQ ever again

niggers

Where's Israel?
Inb4 the
>muh arabs muh mizrahims bringing it down
>China
>Top 5
Lol, said the scorpion. Lmao.

Attached: GeeseHoward.png (339x448, 254.98K)

Lol I see Israel didn't make the cut again, KEK, so much for high IQs lol when Israel has a lower IQ than the US and the US has way more minorities than Israel

Americans are niggers?

If Massachusetts was its own country it would be #3

Your attempt to overcompensate for being our paltry shadow is so embarrassingly obvious that it's downright painful. Pathetic.

Attached: china cheat.jpg (750x949, 602.52K)

lol all the pro-western belarussians fleed to poland and now see belarus iq average

they are almost as bad as the indians in this regard except they are slightly more tolerable because when you see them en masse it's not like you're staring into the toilet bowl after you shit

jews only get in possitions of power becouse their race controls the banks, the rest is history, they are in fact a very stupid and childish people, only good to make complicated false assumptions using dogma, when confronted with facts they cry like little girls

>they are slightly more tolerable
until they open their mouth and start barking in chink

Attached: china cheats.jpg (2506x2997, 2.68M)

>reeeee be nicer zog leaf you're just jealous of us mutts
LMAO

Attached: mutt_76.png (776x1200, 167.81K)

>Liechtenstein
QRD on this country. Never have I heard of it

Only spics want to be americans. You live in a shithole and you're coping hard, I'm certain the recent uptick in your severe butthurt has to do with the leaf convoy mogging your little January 6th larp.

You don’t need a high IQ to have your cum guzzled by the government and the media

Why is Taiwan listed separately from China?

You can actually officially rent the country out for private affairs.

*fattest