BREAKING: ANOTHER NYPD cop shot. This is the 20th NYPD officer shot in 2022

It's open season on NYPD officers it seems.

twitter.com/FreedomNTV/status/1490187283156594692

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-05 9.49.02 PM.png (755x869, 454.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY
youtu.be/v0QTdCHX_-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>This is the 20th NYPD officer shot in 2022
it's only February

Based?

This is what happens when you foster a culture of making excuses for criminals and vilifying law enforcement

off duty, so the assailiant likely didn't know they were a cop, so it cant count as a police shooting

Barely February. Wow, someone is really mad

Biden's America
>BUT JEN PSAKI TOLD ME VIOLANCE IS A RIGHT WING CONSPRISCY THEROY

Attached: IMG_4015.jpg (550x444, 25.97K)

Thank god pigs getting ventilated

We love our zogbot killers, don't we folks

Attached: 1643545310212m.jpg (1024x846, 73.27K)

>Based?
Yes

Attached: 1643076553472.jpg (929x1024, 114.96K)

What would happen if someone in the city just had enough of the shit, and went full Paul Kersey and became a blood-thirst vigilante?

You have to end the freemasonry within the police. That will ease a lot of tension

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY

Attached: How the pedo elite roam free.jpg (390x456, 59.23K)

>Off-duty NYPD officer shot in foot in Harlem after attending memorial service

I'm Batman.

this isn't le epic criminal mob vs NYPD/batman

something tells me this just nigger on nigger violence.
NYPD wants a 100% nigrified woke police force then is shocked when negros still affiliate with gangs while still being cops and then get caught up in gang violence

Maddrey said at a press briefing that the officer does not appear to be the intended target. The officer witnessed two suspects firing rounds outside the building and dove for cover.

The cop didn’t realize he had been struck by at least one of the bullets until he was assisting responding on-duty officers in their search for the two gunmen, according to Maddrey.

Two hours earlier, an argument broke out in the lobby of the community center — and investigators believe the shooting may be linked to that dispute.

The basketball american feared for his life and made a split second decision to use deadly force.

I don’t care.

You cared enough to post a reply faggot. Batman is coming for you queer boy.

what are the chances that these are organized hits against specific officers that exhibit varying degrees of wrongthink?

>It's open season on NYPD officers it seems.
Not my problem.

youtu.be/v0QTdCHX_-c
Thread theme

Aren't there 50000 of them?