Don't reply here

don't post in this thread you dumb fuckers

Attached: covidstrains.jpg (1528x4797, 1.5M)

why!

Ok!

bot test and user test. just how unmanageable is this place. So far only 2. I expected a bunch of hostility. Its not nearly as bad as I thought. No evidence of bots either.

*yawn*
im feeling sleepy
might go take a nap
:)

covid

studies show covid isn't real lol fuck your lockdowns #don'ttreadonme

n

Article #3 of the Ethical AI laws prevents me from responding to this comment.

i can't believe how there are no bots evident and only a few unruly anons. surprising

Attached: europenight.jpg (526x526, 51.22K)

Perhaps AI technology has advanced to the point where you're the bot.

Attached: bzzz.png (261x53, 3.28K)

Just get the vaccine.
>:(

NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER

a hero has arrived. it took like half an hour?!

Attached: alphabravo.jpg (1662x1075, 210.15K)

Nigger bitch

what's the bottom post say?

Attached: escherstairs.jpg (1280x960, 410.7K)

What?

You're not the boss of me shitbird

how much has this been circulated and analyzed? i want to share this but as with all things can't trust Any Forums right off the bat

fuck y'all nigger CCP bitches and other kikes

The mixture of advanced English and mixing up "don't" and "doesn't" leads me to believe this wasn't written by an actual Chinese person but rather somebody with good English and the help of his secretary to make it sound more authentic. But what the hell do I know. Maybe I should just take the vaxx huh.

I'd say the exact opposite desu. A large but sometimes incorrectly used vocabulary and a poor grasp on the more nuanced aspects of the language indicates an intelligent non-native speaker. Someone who is intelligent enough to be in the position he implies, intelligent enough to learn a language because he has to, but without the requirement or personal drive to learn the little grammar rules.